Crybaby Romo

gmoney112

Reaction score
I get it...bad news = fake news on CZ.

But believe it or not, there are good decent people covering the Cowboys. Jane is one of them.

Here is another Boys reporter confirming what she's saying.

Yes, that's exactly what I said.

Hmmm. I wonder what could have happened to drive a wedge through our locker room like that? I mean, last year at this time they were united as one. A true team. Now they are a splintered mess pointing fingers at each other.

Something occurred between March of last year to now that caused all this and I can't quite put my finger on it.

Does anyone know what happened?

Haha. Not surprising. Tony doesn't want to accept the fact that this is a young man's game. It's not like he'd be the first competitor to do that.

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
Hmmm. I wonder what could have happened to drive a wedge through our locker room like that? I mean, last year at this time they were united as one. A true team. Now they are a splintered mess pointing fingers at each other.

Something occurred between March of last year to now that caused all this and I can't quite put my finger on it.

Does anyone know what happened?
:laugh: Stepping up your game with this one. Bravo.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
No Romo at the Mavs game

1490156560-C7fciunVYAEw6Pe.jpg

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Huh Jane Slater is a very good reporter. But I get it, this is the modus operandi of CZ.

Maybe she just needs some better anonymous sources.

She may be a good reporter, but unnamed sources this time of year are unnamed sources and can't really be trusted. Too many good reasons to misdirect people.

Zordon

Reaction score
And of course you're slobbering at the mouth for negative Romo news which is your modus operandi
Slobbering? Where? Dak is now and the future. Romo can cry all he wants, it's not affecting anything.

Maybe she just needs some better anonymous sources.

She may be a good reporter, but unnamed sources this time of year are unnamed sources and can't really be trusted. Too many good reasons to misdirect people.

No reporter is perfect. I was speaking more to her character and intent. She's not the type to make up something for attention.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Slobbering? Where? Dak is now and the future. Romo can cry all he wants, it's not affecting anything.

No reporter is perfect. I was speaking more to her character and intent. She's not the type to make up something for attention.

I don't know Jane Slater, so I'm not questioning her character. But, if her sources told her originally that Tony was going to be released prior to the start of FA--and that that was untrue--and that they are now saying that Tony's distancing himself and is unhappy...there might be something more going on here. It's not unheard of for agents or teams to feed storylines anonymously to reporters to get the spin the want publicly as they're working to get deals done. It's probably not a coincidence that both stories here work in Tony's/HOU's favor in terms of manipulating public opinion. Maybe this story is accurate where the other was not, but you really can't trust any anonymous angle in the run up to the draft.

slick325

Reaction score
I believe the info from Slater. Once Romo isn't playing football any longer or has been out of Dallas playing elsewhere for a season or two, things will eventually get back to normal with those he is distancing himself from on the Cowboys.

Not a big deal to me. I would likely do the same. It also allows him to begin his detachment. Coping mechanism.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score

Jeez, don't tell me you believe everything that the media puts out there. Who the hec is Jane Slater anyway? I loved Romo, he was tough, and a true leader. To top it off, he was a Christian. That being said, it's just very hard to believe that Tony's character changed by the snap of ones fingers. Jane's Tweet is idiotic and obviously wants attention & decided to use Romo because he was the top Headlines for that time. Shame on you Jane. :rolleyes:

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score

Dude...do some homework.

This is about four months old and everybody in the organization said it simply wasn't true but I have a feeling you might've already known that and were just looking for a cheap shot.

So far - worst post of the off season.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Dude...do some homework.

This is about four months old and everybody in the organization said it simply wasn't true but I have a feeling you might've already known that and were just looking for a cheap shot.

:lmao2::lmao::starspin:

I've not seen @DandyDon52 nor @GimmeTheBall!
In quite awhile:huh:, just Wondering out loud as your handle set those rusty gears of wonderment in motion ,friend.:starspin:

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dude...do some homework.

I need more details. Someone ask Jane to give me an in person explanation...

C0AyqaGVIAA6RYs.jpg

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
(I wrote this months ago in the other stupid thread that claimed this.)

You can convince me a lot about Romo.

You can convince me he tries to do to much in big games and makes mistakes.

You can convince me he is so competitive that he is unable to realize his body is done.

But ........ you CANNOT convince me that Tony Romo would cause drama and or single teammates out who supported Dak.

Romo is all class and wold not do that to this organization that has made him a millionaire and that he loves