Cupcake + Romo = bad mix and no clutch victories

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
Wait this guy is still pining over Quinthy? Thats why he is acting so stupid?

PBJTime

Semper Fidelis
Reaction score
BigDFan5;2293220 said:
Wait this guy is still pining over Quinthy? Thats why he is acting so stupid?

Is that what this is all about? Man, whoosh, right over my head.

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score
chinch;2292582 said:
Pinned on CUPCAKE.

He's allowed a bone-headed playmaker to become a bumbling, fumbling CELEBRITY QB under his watch, in spite of having the most potent weapons around him (TO, #82, Barber, OL, etc. etc. etc.)

Today's embarrassment was a mirror image of the NYG beating in our house. more will come without a doubt with CUPCAKE in charge and his chief enabler (Jerruh) standing & watching.

You are a joke. That is all.

LandryFan

Reaction score
chinch;2293165 said:
laugh it up, must feel great huh. another loss at home by CUPCAKE and undisciplined play.

How 'bout dem cowboys!

Does anyoneone else smell a troll around here? Cut the "we" crap, junior.

PBJTime

Semper Fidelis
Reaction score
LandryFan;2293274 said:
Does anyoneone else smell a troll around here? Cut the "we" crap, junior.

I would immediately think that if he didn't have 2500+ posts.

djmajestik

Reaction score
Cowboyz88;2293100 said:
Just curious as to what you watch and what you want?

Do you long for the days when the offense averaged 13.5 - 18 points a game under offensive stalwarts like Quincy, Hutch, Leaf, Vinny, Bledsoe et al.?

Romo makes the occasional blunder, but he's in his THIRD year of extremely successful and productive QB play.

Perhaps you'd like us to trade for Ferrotte, Bulger or Croyle?

Let's all admit, Tony did not play well and this is his second game doing so. that being said, the D was horrid, Garrett did what he thought was going to work. The D had NO PRESSURE, and the secondary, AKA Newman, had no answer for Moss! New looked like a rook out there, and the rooks didn't know what a punch in the mouth this game was going to be.

Let's face it, this D couldn't stop when they need to (or wanted to) and that falls squarely on Stewart!!!! blame where it fallls!!!!!!!!!!

Ender

Reaction score
chinch;2292519 said:
this one is on Cupcake and his lack of discipline.

12 men on the field Defensive penalty after a timeout negating a big stop and possible game losing FG.

Romo with another bone-headed INT directly causing 3 pts and the game. Dumb timeouts cause he can't lineup his O on time.

this embarrasing, half-hearted effort AT HOME is why the Boys should never be favored in a big game or the playoffs.

If we win a playoff game it will be in spite of cupcake and Romo's undisciplined play, that is without a doubt

man look you people are idiots, any person who say Romo is the reason we lost the game is an idiot. He was the reason we where even in the game. You people don't deserve to win.

chinch

No Quarter
Reaction score
PBJTime;2293200 said:
So, is the whole defense allowing 26 points an imaginary thing to you?

I don't think there are too many people arguing that the coaching was bad today.

Earth to cowboy fanboy #912398172394887923789849731

26 points was something we can overcome AT HOME and would have if Romo wasn't a bone-head. 3 of the points were from a BONE HEADED TERRIBLE THROW and by the way that was the game. So was Wades's 12-men on the field penalty. that is 6 freebies we gave the other team who won by 1 point.

WE HAVE A BAD MIX AT THE TWO MOST IMPORTANT POSITIONS (QB AND HC).

This game is just another symptom, more proof of the obvious.

PBJTime

Semper Fidelis
Reaction score
jord1242;2293291 said:
Let's all admit, Tony did not play well and this is his second game doing so. that being said, the D was horrid, Garrett did what he thought was going to work. The D had NO PRESSURE, and the secondary, AKA Newman, had no answer for Moss! New looked like a rook out there, and the rooks didn't know what a punch in the mouth this game was going to be.

Let's face it, this D couldn't stop when they need to (or wanted to) and that falls squarely on Stewart!!!! blame where it fallls!!!!!!!!!!

I will admit that Tony was kind of off today. I just know that we are a little bit spoiled. We have a QB that threw for 3 TD's, 1 INT, 300 YDS, and at a 60% completion percentage, with people dropping balls left and right...and people are trying to pin this loss on him. Not to mention, we only ran the ball 11 times for 44 yards... If your QB is putting up those numbers and you lose, the major problems lie elsewhere.

chinch

No Quarter
Reaction score
Hostile;2293199 said:
Losses never feel great. I do however enjoy watching your hypocrisy. You are critical of every QB since Q, but couldn't stand anyone being critical of Q. I'm sorry, but it's funny.

The fact of the matter is Tony Romo, warts and all, is so much better than Q that it is not even funny.

Critical of Q? the guy was another bumbiling idiot DRAFT REACH BY THE WORST GM IN FOOTBALL. (the owner of the team i happen to cheer for since my earliest childhood recollection)

that said Q he was our BEST AND ONLY chance to win that year he was cut (because jerruh got mad he smoked a little weed to help his bipolar whatever and subsequently embarrased him infront of Big Bill)

PS - henson, hutch and other losers YOU endorsed over Q were more pointless wastes of oxygen and $$$ paid by jerruh jones football god.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
PBJTime;2293321 said:
I will admit that Tony was kind of off today. I just know that we are a little bit spoiled. We have a QB that threw for 3 TD's, 1 INT, 300 YDS, and at a 60% completion percentage, with people dropping balls left and right...and people are trying to pin this loss on him. If your QB is putting up those numbers and you lose, the major problems lie elsewhere.
Echo this.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
chinch;2293328 said:
Critical of Q? the guy was another bumbiling idiot DRAFT REACH BY THE WORST GM IN FOOTBALL. (the owner of the team i happen to cheer for since my earliest childhood recollection)

that said Q he was our BEST AND ONLY chance to win that year he was cut (because jerruh got mad he smoked a little weed to help his bipolar whatever and subsequently embarrased him infront of Big Bill)

PS - henson, hutch and other losers YOU endorsed over Q were more pointless wastes of oxygen and $$$ paid by jerruh jones football god.
I never endorsed Hutch. In fact when those wars were in full swing I said it was like picking diarrhea or constipation.

Nice try though.

PBJTime

Semper Fidelis
Reaction score
chinch;2293302 said:
Earth to cowboy fanboy #912398172394887923789849731

26 points was something we can overcome AT HOME and would have if Romo wasn't a bone-head. 3 of the points were from a BONE HEADED TERRIBLE THROW and by the way that was the game. So was Wades's 12-men on the field penalty. that is 6 freebies we gave the other team who won by 1 point.

WE HAVE A BAD MIX AT THE TWO MOST IMPORTANT POSITIONS (QB AND HC).

This game is just another symptom, more proof of the obvious.

3 TD's, 1 INT, 300 YDS, and at a 60% completion percentage

Yes, he's a horrible QB who deserves to have this loss placed squarely on his shoulders. :rolleyes: I'm sure QB's like this are a dime a dozen.

Edit: I'm sorry I've been continuing this argument. I will stop now. It is pointless.

chinch

No Quarter
Reaction score
Hostile;2293337 said:
I never endorsed Hutch. In fact when those wars were in full swing I said it was like picking diarrhea or constipation.

Nice try though.
And the guy in the CFL or arena league you wanted the 'boys to try out. Ricky Ray or someone as worthless?

ROTFLMAO

to bring up Q here was really absurd and a smokescreen to bury your head in the sand, sorry H.

chinch

No Quarter
Reaction score
PBJTime;2293348 said:
3 TD's, 1 INT, 300 YDS, and at a 60% completion percentage

Yes, he's a horrible QB who deserves to have this loss placed squarely on his shoulders. :rolleyes: I'm sure QB's like this are a dime a dozen.

last TD was garbage time thanks to the bumbling duo who gave the opponent 6 points (now down 2 scores).

bone-heads are a dime a dozen. without a real HC Romo will be a celebrity QB siting watching others take home the football glory.

LandryFan

Reaction score
PBJTime;2293285 said:
I would immediately think that if he didn't have 2500+ posts.

Anybody, even trolls, can post a lot PBJ. Beleive me, I'm not making excuses for WP or TR, but his schtick is way too over the top for a person who is a real fan of the Cowboys.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
chinch;2293349 said:
And the guy in the CFL or arena league you wanted the 'boys to try out. Ricky something.

ROTFLMAO

to bring up Q here was really absurd, sorry H.
I have never endorsed us trying out an arena league QB. I never said Ricky Ray could start. I never have a problem with giving someone a look. Not even Brooks Bollinger who I was not exactly excited about signing.

Cowboyz88

Reaction score
Yeah, it must be crazy trying to turn over every stone trying to find a franchise QB.

CFL, Arena league*—*who cares? Boy, signing a FA QB out of Eastern Illinois must be a stupid idea.

Who care where we got him...what matters is that we actually have a franchise QB, or haven't you noticed?

chinch;2293349 said:
And the guy in the CFL or arena league you wanted the 'boys to try out. Ricky Ray or someone as worthless?

ROTFLMAO

to bring up Q here was really absurd and a smokescreen to bury your head in the sand, sorry H.

chinch

No Quarter
Reaction score
Hostile;2293375 said:
I have never endorsed us trying out an arena league QB. I never said Ricky Ray could start. I never have a problem with giving someone a look. Not even Brooks Bollinger who I was not exactly excited about signing.
Whatever, it just highlights the absurdity of your QC mention in this thread. Water under the bridge.

PBJTime

Semper Fidelis
Reaction score
chinch;2293371 said:
last TD was garbage time thanks to the bumbling duo who gave the opponent 6 points (now down 2 scores).

bone-heads are a dime a dozen. without a real HC Romo will be a celebrity QB siting watching others take home the football glory.

I'll just say I'm glad you aren't in charge of anything relating to our team. I'd hate to think of who you would bring in as a QB. I'm sure you have an eye for talent and all...:rolleyes: