Cupcake + Romo = bad mix and no clutch victories

chinch

No Quarter
Reaction score
PBJTime;2293388 said:
I'll just say I'm glad you aren't in charge of anything relating to our team. I'd hate to think of who you would bring in as a QB. I'm sure you have an eye for talent and all...:rolleyes:

great, now can you just put me on ignore as i will be doing to you now. win-win. :)

PBJTime

Semper Fidelis
Reaction score
chinch;2293394 said:
great, now can you just put me on ignore as i will be doing to you now. win-win. :)

Thank you...I will do that. I just wish someone would put you on their ban list so we could all be spared your absurdity.:D

PBJTime

Semper Fidelis
Reaction score
BigDFan5;2293431 said:
This reply puts his age at about 16

I'm guessing you're probably right.

On a related note, I've never felt compelled to use the ignore function before. I have to say, things are peaceful now....

This message is hidden because chinch is on your ignore list.

Ah yes....peace and serenity.:)

chinch

No Quarter
Reaction score
PBJTime;2293427 said:
Thank you...I will do that. I just wish someone would put you on their ban list so we could all be spared your absurdity.:D

hostile & co. is free to do that if they wish to run a HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY JERRUH JONES' TEAM WORSHIP BOARD

i'd hate to see that but i won't lose sleep over it.

i'll tell you this, you won't see me name calling and insulting people (like many of you do repeatedly) and if you want to bury your head in the sand don't reply or read.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
chinch;2293385 said:
Whatever, it just highlights the absurdity of your QC mention in this thread. Water under the bridge.
I think I nailed that one. You've been surly ever since he was released. You used to defend him.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
PBJTime;2293467 said:
I'm guessing you're probably right.

On a related note, I've never felt compelled to use the ignore function before. I have to say, things are peaceful now....

This message is hidden because chinch is on your ignore list.

Ah yes....peace and serenity.:)

meh I love watching kids throw temper tantrums, ignore takes the fun out of it

PBJTime

Semper Fidelis
Reaction score
BigDFan5;2293495 said:
meh I love watching kids throw temper tantrums, ignore takes the fun out of it

Yeah, I usually do to, but he is maddening because he just refuses to acknowledge basic ideas and facts. It's like he refuses to be logical because it is fun to agitate the people who are upset about the loss.

I am somewhat ticked off about this loss, like most people, so I don't need any extra aggravation. I just try to keep everything in perspective. Others don't and like to fly off the handle and act irrational.

Maybe he'll come back off my ignore list in a few days when I've digested this loss.:D

chinch

No Quarter
Reaction score
Hostile;2293478 said:
I think I nailed that one. You've been surly ever since he was released. You used to defend him.

defend him is like you said... pick your death by hanging or suffocation.

what i did defend was ignoring of the TOTAL INEPTITUDE at every level in the organization and lack of other options (i'd have preferred Tuna went with stop-gap delhomme who tuna/jj let get away) but whatever.

what makes fans surly is rabid homeristic mob who runs amok on anyone not in total denial about our state of affairs here

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
chinch;2293545 said:
defend him is like you said... pick your death by hanging or suffocation.

what i did defend was ignoring of the TOTAL INEPTITUDE at every level in the organization and lack of other options (i'd have preferred Tuna went with stop-gap delhomme who tuna/jj let get away) but whatever.

what makes fans surly is rabid homeristic mob who runs amok on anyone not in total denial about our state of affairs here
:laugh2:

Have a good evening chinch. I'll quit busting your chops.

Ridiculous though this thread may be.

chinch

No Quarter
Reaction score
Hostile;2293555 said:
:laugh2:

Have a good evening chinch. I'll quit busting your chops.

Ridiculous though this thread may be.

you too :)

Everson24

Reaction score
chinch;2292657 said:
he engineered 3 and outs, dumb play and down by 9-pts AT HOME of course ANOTHER TERRIBLE INT.

otoh super-scrub with an actual football guy - and coaching rookie- played mistake free and TOOK IT TO THE CUPCAKE'S TEAM.

I kind of agree with this. Romo looked better at end when he had to throw to the open man rather than try to force feed T.O.

newlander

Reaction score
Let's be honest: he looked good at the end because they were playing a prevent and he took what they gave him. They didn't give him anything before that. We got schooled on both sides of the ball today: whipped in the trenches. And still almost pulled it out. We have a great team talent wise, but this coaching staff......smoke.....meet fire.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
chinch;2292519 said:
this one is on Cupcake and his lack of discipline.

12 men on the field Defensive penalty after a timeout negating a big stop and possible game losing FG.

Romo with another bone-headed INT directly causing 3 pts and the game. Dumb timeouts cause he can't lineup his O on time.

this embarrasing, half-hearted effort AT HOME is why the Boys should never be favored in a big game or the playoffs.

If we win a playoff game it will be in spite of cupcake and Romo's undisciplined play, that is without a doubt

Wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, WRONG. You couldn't be more pathetically wrong blaming this on Romo.

PBJTime

Semper Fidelis
Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2294086 said:
Wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, WRONG. You couldn't be more pathetically wrong blaming this on Romo.

Don't even try man...it's a lost cause to try to convince him otherwise. Just back away while you can.:eek::

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
chinch;2292519 said:

12 men on the field Defensive penalty after a timeout negating a big stop and possible game losing FG.

Romo with another bone-headed INT directly causing 3 pts and the game. Dumb timeouts cause he can't lineup his O on time.

this embarrasing, half-hearted effort AT HOME is why the Boys should never be favored in a big game or the playoffs.

If we win a playoff game it will be in spite of cupcake and Romo's undisciplined play, that is without a doubt

The INT was on Romo but he was clutch in getting that TD at end of game and if Hurd makes that onside catch we probably win the game.

To say he is not clutch is to truly say you dont watch his games or analyze them properly.

Playoff game #1 - came in midseason and did enough to win that game.
Playoff game #2 - had his hiccups in that game and STILL had us in position to win game on 2nd to last play.

dadymat

I'm kind of a Big Deal
Reaction score
PBJTime;2293285 said:
I would immediately think that if he didn't have 2500+ posts.

well as much nonsense hes posted today it wouldnt take long to get that many posts...............NJ says it all

chinch

No Quarter
Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2294086 said:
re-read what you quoted. first line.

is reading comprehension frowned upon now?