Reaction score
Modern Navy Destroyers. Impressive.

https://www.jpost.com/international/article-755443#google_vignette

triplets_93

Reaction score
Federal regulators say 52 million airbags pose safety risks to American drivers

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
May need another Ukraine thread for this conflict in Israel. Sad to see it happening. World doesn't need more conflict like this.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
The billions we send to Israeli defense and intelligence really being put to good use...

...you know, like allowing Hamas to literally air glide over the freakin' walls.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
The billions we send to Israeli defense and intelligence really being put to good use...

...you know, like allowing Hamas to literally air glide over the freakin' walls.
This is bad. Has potential to turn into Israel’s 9/11. We saw how the USA reacted - both the good and the bad. Much more powder kegs over there on both sides.

The dread I am feeling about this is the same way I felt when news started breaking about Russian troop build-ups on the Ukraine border… just knew that was about to turn into something we don’t need in this world.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
It's hitting the fan now. Curious to see how other Muslim countries respond. Russia has a relationship with Iran and Israel wonder how that will go. Saudi Israeli deal was in the works, will see how that all goes now. Israel will most likely respond with a heavy hand here.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
It's hitting the fan now. Curious to see how other Muslim countries respond. Russia has a relationship with Iran and Israel wonder how that will go. Saudi Israeli deal was in the works, will see how that all goes now. Israel will most likely respond with a heavy hand here.
It's the 50-year anniversary of the Yom Kippur War, and thus far, countries like Egypt and Saudia Arabia, who were dragged into the original conflict, have been cool customers about it.

I would guess Hamas has a goal of pulling countries into the conflict and if that doesn't happen soon, the danger will then be on Israel's reaction and how people in the streets of these countries respond over the next few weeks.

Screwed up. Forcing people to take sides to purposefully turn this into something worse, much like a WWI strategy. I agree with Israel moderates though that this was enflamed by their warhawks and their constant need to settle in the West Bank and cause more problems. There was a time when this was starting to calm down.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
It's the 50-year anniversary of the Yom Kippur War, and thus far, countries like Egypt and Saudia Arabia, who were dragged into the original conflict, have been cool customers about it.

I would guess Hamas has a goal of pulling countries into the conflict and if that doesn't happen soon, the danger will then be on Israel's reaction and how people in the streets of these countries respond over the next few weeks.

Screwed up. Forcing people to take sides to purposefully turn this into something worse, much like a WWI strategy. I agree with Israel moderates though that this was enflamed by their warhawks and their constant need to settle in the West Bank and cause more problems. There was a time when this was starting to calm down.
Gang of 8 can’t meet with pro tem. Talk about timing. I would think Israel will start bombing the tunnels very soon even with the possibility of their own captured soldiers inside. I also expect Israel will hit Gaza very hard. The question comes down to how long Hamas can keep fighting, I’m guessing not very long.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Wow. Seems a bit caustic given the circumstances.
Uh yeah, it's a bit tiresome. If it's not complete lapse in intelligence like we are seeing here or 9/11, it's billions worth of equipment ending up in the hands of terrorists. The same ridiculous cycle has been happening for over 20 years now.

Flamma

Reaction score
"The enemy will pay a price, the type of which it has never known"

That, from Ben Netanyahu.

dsturgeon

Reaction score
Remember who funds what you see

do you know your history

Last edited: