Current News

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It seems the world has become a tinderbox. The initial reports and images emerging from Isreal are nothing short of horrific. And, the truly sad thing is it likely to become much worse.

I'm very frustrated and unnerved by world events.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
It seems the world has become a tinderbox. The initial reports and images emerging from Isreal are nothing short of horrific. And, the truly sad thing is it likely to become much worse.

I'm very frustrated and unnerved by world events.
Well Israel responded with a war crime, you know, proving to the world they are totally above those horrors and aren't vindictive to the bone.

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Well Israel responded with a war crime, you know, proving to the world they are totally above those horrors and aren't vindictive to the bone.
Appreciate your response, but not sure I follow your comment.

Are you suggesting Isreal is at fault? Regardless, what would have them do now?

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Appreciate your response, but not sure I follow your comment.

Are you suggesting Isreal is at fault? Regardless, what would have them do now?
I am suggesting Israel is at fault for intentionally cutting off the water supply to 2 million people that had absolutely nothing to do with that attack. Collateral damage is one thing, intentionally harming innocent people is, by definition, a war crime. That's what Israel is committing here. I doubt this will actually stand and I won't be surprised if they are forced to return water to the gaza strip.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
I am suggesting Israel is at fault for intentionally cutting off the water supply to 2 million people that had absolutely nothing to do with that attack. Collateral damage is one thing, intentionally harming innocent people is, by definition, a war crime. That's what Israel is committing here. I doubt this will actually stand and I won't be surprised if they are forced to return water to the gaza strip.
Hamas runs gaza in "palestine". Maybe don't murder the people you get your water and electricity from.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Maybe don't murder the people you get your water and electricity from.
Hamas did that. The idea that the only way you can get back at Hamas is by literally harming MILLIONS of innocent people is absurd and you're not at all thinking about what you are saying.

Think before posting, folks.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
"We had to crawl over the corpses in the millions to get to the couple hundred militants responsible! But we got them!"

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Hamas did that. The idea that the only way you can get back at Hamas is by literally harming MILLIONS of innocent people is absurd and you're not at all thinking about what you are saying.

:facepalm: You don't have a freaking brain cell in your head.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
So for anyone else who wants to hop into this thread flapping their gums, this is directly from the Geneva Convention

"Intentionally using starvation of civilians as a method of warfare by depriving them of objects indispensable to their survival, including wilfully impeding relief supplies as provided for under the Geneva Convention"

Answering war crimes with war crimes is not justifiable anywhere and defending this should not be allowed on the forum. End of.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Yes, dumb decision by the Israeli's to give it to them in the first place.
You support genocide. I already provided you with a quote that says this is a a war crime - the Gaza Strip is not controlled by Hamas, it was controlled by Israel. You don't control the most valuable resource and suggest a militant group has the power. That's not how it works. Now Israel is using that control they always have had to kill innocent civilians to get back at a militant group.

It. Is. A. War Crime. You are openly supporting that.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
You support genocide. I already provided you with a quote that says this is a a war crime - the Gaza Strip is not controlled by Hamas, it was controlled by Israel. You don't control the most valuable resource and suggest a militant group has the power. That's not how it works. Now Israel is using that control they always have had to kill innocent civilians to get back at a militant group.

It. Is. A. War Crime. You are openly supporting that.
Israel gave up control of gaza in 2005. You support evil terrorist that murdered at least a thousand people including children and raped girls and kidnapped them.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Israel gave up control of gaza in 2005. You support evil terrorist that murdered at least a thousand people including children and raped girls and kidnapped them.
You don't give up control of the Gaza Strip when you still control every available means of survival of the people in that area. You can give the illusion of control, but Israel still holds the power there.

Also, Gaza Strip is not exactly placed well geographically for the citizens there to flee. They are stuck. Your lust and fantasy for revenge is disgusting - but I think you know this, I think you came in thinking you knew your **** but now realize you are wrong and doubling down. Swallow your pride rather than sticking with it to look like a psychopath.

So let me remind you of something before you come back with BS: Killing thousands of innocent people intentionally because thousands of yours were killed is still a war crime.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
You don't give up control of the Gaza Strip when you still control every available means of survival of the people in that area. You can give the illusion of control, but Israel still holds the power there.

Also, Gaza Strip is not exactly placed well geographically for the citizens there to flee. They are stuck. Your lust and fantasy for revenge is disgusting - but I think you know this, I think you came in thinking you knew your **** but now realize you are wrong and doubling down. Swallow your pride rather than sticking with it to look like a psychopath.
You sound like an evil person that thinks that you can do whatever you want without repercussions. If the US is attacked and a thousand people are murdered we go after them. It was a declaration of war. That is what Israel will do as well.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
You sound like an evil person that thinks that you can do whatever you want without repercussions. If the US is attacked and a thousand people are murdered we go after them. It was a declaration of war. That is what Israel will do as well.
Uh, I think Hamas deserves to be brought to justice for what they did. I don't think intentionally harming civilians for that retribution is justifiable, and it's not....which is why there is a code that countries are supposed to abide by.

You are dehumanizing millions of people here for your blood lust. Kinda like, maybe just maybe, Palestinians have a point that they aren't cared about.

Flamma

Reaction score

I'm not sure Israel cares at this point. Should they? I have a feeling Gaza will be occupied for the foreseeable future, if not totally destroyed.

From Yoav Gallant, Israel defense minister.

"We are imposing a complete siege on Gaza. There will be no electricity, no food, no water, no fuel, everything will be closed. We are fighting against human animals, and we are acting accordingly." Unquote.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
I'm not sure Israel cares at this point. Should they? I have a feeling Gaza will be occupied for the foreseeable future, if not totally destroyed.

From Yoav Gallant, Israel defense minister.

"We are imposing a complete siege on Gaza. There will be no electricity, no food, no water, no fuel, everything will be closed. We are fighting against human animals, and we are acting accordingly." Unquote.
Then you make them care, which is exactly what the Geneva Convention is about. At some point you folks will start to realize Hamas aren't the only savages in all of this.

I mean, we are in a real dark period where people jump through hoops to justify over a million innocent civilians being harmed intentionally. Some need to search their souls because they are wayward.