Current News

nobody

Reaction score

Super+facepalm_db95e1_3420603.jpg

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
From that Church shooting in White Settlement.

According to an arrest affidavit, the son told police in 2011 that he was with Kinnunen when he set a cotton field on fire using lamp oil, tampons and a lighter.
As Yoda would say, A straight MacGyver, he was.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Man leaps off bridge in mistaken belief cops are chasing him
https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/man-leaps-off-bridge-mistaken-belief-cops-chasing-68059833

ATLANTA -- A driver who mistakenly thought Atlanta police were chasing him as they pursued a different speeding motorist crashed his car and jumped 40 feet (12 meters) off a highway bridge to escape.

The driver survived the jump early Thursday and ran into a wooded area. On Friday, Davaughn Clarke, 25, turned himself in to Atlanta police. He was taken to a hospital detention center and eventually will be transported to the Fulton County Jail, police spokeswoman Tasheena Brown said in a statement.

Brown said Clarke will face several charges, including speeding, reckless driving, possession of marijuana with intent to distribute and possession of a firearm during/attempt to commit certain felonies. It was unknown if he has an attorney.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
When I was growing up, I had a family of fat friends who ate, almost exclusively, fried foods and junk food...but they drank nothing but diet soda.
When my father retired from the Military. He was building Military aircraft and the different companies around the D/FW area that built them. He said he had this co-worker who was very obese. He always said he was on a diet and would bring an entire 2-liter of diet soda to work every day and drink the entire thing. lol

d72ccdac1bfae8f7c72bcc476b8dc5ef--reaction-pictures-fail-pictures.jpg

Chrispierce

Reaction score
This is driving me insane....can’t talk about what I know as in real news and no more FB acct. Ughhh...I wanted out of all that serious news stuff too. Looks like I’m going back in the swamp again....