Current News

nobody

Reaction score
Hope they put this little jackwad in solitary forever.

Article says he must face a minimum 30 years before consideration to be released. Um, why aren't they throwing away the key? Dude does not belong back in society EVER.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Article says he must face a minimum 30 years before consideration to be released. Um, why aren't they throwing away the key? Dude does not belong back in society EVER.
I don't get that either. Actually, I don't get how someone convicted of 1st degree murder can ever get out of jail. I mean, killing someone is permanent, why shouldn't the punishment also be permanent? It's not like the dead guy has a chance to be paroled from death after 20 years. Nor should the murderer have a chance at parole.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Juggernaut

Reaction score
PTJIhQf.gif

:lmao2:

nobody

Reaction score
All I can say is wow. While I understand this could be employee hyperbole, but where there is smoke there is usually fire. These types of comments don't come out of thin air.

Boeing Hands Over Internal Employee Messages Describing 737 Max as “Designed by Clowns"

There should be some prison time for every single person involved in covering up the information.... "I was just doing my job" is not a valid excuse. "I feel terrible, so my bad" isn't gonna cut it. These people willfully concealed important information and the end resulted ended with many lives lost. Each executive who made the decisions should face a count of manslaughter for each life lost.