Cut Zeke, Sign and Trade Pollard, Draft Bijan Robinson at 26

My3Sons

Reaction score
The Cowboys should cut Zeke this summer. So, JJ, will renegotiate with a player that is below average at this point.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Screw the RB committee, save cap money, get another pick, and draft B.Robinson as the featured back. He has size and speed, and makes a nice target for any QB.....Thoughts?
no no no no no no no no no no no no no no

why? top 3 RBs in NFL, their teams didn't make playoffs
#4, was one of the weakest teams and got whooped after beating the pansi team in Vikings.

Sanders was 5th on the least, but that was mostly because Philly was a running team and had dual threat QB.

you don't need a first round pick at RB to succeed. I rather get a DT and stop the run. I rather get CB or a Guard to solidify the OL. but no to RB in the first round.

Rayman70

Reaction score
seems foolish tagging a hurt rb then expecting the guy to be what he was. Then we will expect him to carry a bigger load. Makes 0 sense. Why does this team prefer to give deals/tags to guys that are injured? Beckham is another...if we do that..very dumb. RISKY. Do we even wanna win? I have to question the front office on that.

Rayman70

Reaction score
the tread has flew Off the Zeke tires guys. Dude is washed. CUT HIM. Jerrys loyalty to a few star players is killing us.