Cut Zeke, Sign and Trade Pollard, Draft Bijan Robinson at 26

mattjames2010

Reaction score
This is a deep RB class. No first round RB.

Also if Robinson is as special as some here are suggesting, he's not going to be there when our pick comes up.

Cowboyfanforlife

Reaction score

Also if Robinson is as special as some here are suggesting, he's not going to be there when our pick comes up.
its a deep tight end class also.....but you wouldnt waste a first rounder on tight end? Would ya?

mattjames2010

Reaction score
its a deep tight end class also.....but you wouldnt waste a first rounder on tight end? Would ya?
....uh, that TE would need to be really really really talented for me to draft a TE in the first. Did you actually read what I posted correctly? I'm arguing what you are attempting to counter me with lol

Zeke was a top 5 prospect and we didn't do crap with him, but suddenly Robinson who isn't even the prospect Zeke was, is going to do what for us?

Big_D

Reaction score
Try to get a long term deal done with Pollard .. cut Zeke!!!!! and draft a RB in the 2nd or 3rd.. and bring in a vet.

Cowboyfanforlife

Reaction score
....uh, that TE would need to be really really really talented for me to draft a TE in the first. Did you actually read what I posted correctly? I'm arguing what you are attempting to counter me with lol

Zeke was a top 5 prospect and we didn't do crap with him, but suddenly Robinson who isn't even the prospect Zeke was, is going to do what for us?
Lets draft him and find out.......we drafted zeke and found out what he did for us......chip? NOPE

Retro88

Reaction score
Cut Zeke, Tag Pollard, draft Ocyrus, & draft a potential replacement for Pollard. Run Pollard into the ground and let him go get a check elsewhere in 2024

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
Screw the RB committee, save cap money, get another pick, and draft B.Robinson as the featured back. He has size and speed, and makes a nice target for any QB.....Thoughts?
Why can't they have Pollard and Robinson? Wouldn't that be scary for opposing defenses. Like Bo and Marcus type scary lol OK not that scary but scary

Davidlee1973

Reaction score
Cut Zeke, Tag Pollard, draft Ocyrus, & draft a potential replacement for Pollard. Run Pollard into the ground and let him go get a check elsewhere in 2024
Tagging pollard is your first mistake. Second there will be a run on oline long before 26. There always is. They always go into a draft saying different but it’s always happens. Dallas is going lb all the way in round 1. Unless something stupid happens. I thinking it’s Simpson or Campbell.

Last edited:

conner01

Reaction score
No. No RB in the first. You can get talented runners in later rounds. It is time to move on from Zeke. Even if he takes a pay cut he looked so bad after Pollard went down. He is done and just taking a roster spot at this point. Not sure really what to do with Pollard. His injury really threw a wrench into things.
I’m not against a RB at the bottom of the first but the idea of signing pollard then trading him is kinda silly. He’s not signing a deal without a signing bonus so you’d be paying him part of the salary then trading him
I think we have needs that can be better addressed at 26 than RB
RB’s can be had in later rounds who are solid so I’d rather go DT, WR, CB or even guard at 26 myself

Hardline

Reaction score

unfortunately you are right. Robinson is special and he's not falling to us.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I would take a WR in the first round before I would take an RB. A lot of teams are using RB by committee it’s very effective when you have a solid player like Pollard. We can find an RB to pair with him later in the draft. Not sure what the WR crop looks like this year but we need to add a big weapon at WR to help Dak and our passing game.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
No. No RB in the first. You can get talented runners in later rounds. It is time to move on from Zeke. Even if he takes a pay cut he looked so bad after Pollard went down. He is done and just taking a roster spot at this point. Not sure really what to do with Pollard. His injury really threw a wrench into things.
That …doesn’t work.

Teams have been trying to do that for decades.