News: CW: Russell Wilson's deal proves Cowboys aced Prescott negotiations since 2019

Doomsday101

Reaction score

Had Dallas gotten the deal done a year earlier instead of franchise tag it would have cost us 35 mill. I will be the 1st to say, NFL QB are overpaid, not just a few but everyone of them. QB clearly is important but the QB also must rely on so many others to do their jobs so that he can do his job, not to mention he has no control over defense or special teams.

sunalsorises

Reaction score
Maybe the reverse is true--because Dallas overpaid Dak so much everyone else after him had to get overpaid. The way these QB salaries are going Dak is going to end up making $55 million per year when his next turn hits.

Adreme

Reaction score
Not that I mind but in order to be in line with these deals Dak would have to sign his next extension next offseason and, when the new money starts rolling in, his 50 million dollar deal will start paying out at either the exact same time or 1 year later than the rest of these deals start paying out.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
why-is-yawning-contagious.001.jpeg

conner01

Reaction score
I wouldn’t say they aced it
Had they got it done a year earlier it would have been even cheaper
But they did what they had to do because when you have a good QB you have to keep them and the cost is the cost