News: CW: Stephen Jones downplays 'all in' talk and normalizes Cowboys 2024 offseason

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Don’t worry Stephen. After the last 3 decades of quotes and results from you and your pop, Cowboys fans don’t believe anything you say anyway. You could say the sky is blue and I would double check anyway while simultaneously checking to see if my wallet is still in my pocket.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Don’t worry Stephen. After the last 3 decades of quotes and results from you and your pop, Cowboys fans don’t believe anything you say anyway. You could say the sky is blue and I would double check anyway while simultaneously checking to see if my wallet is still in my pocket.
we don't believe it in any way, but let's just make sure we don't "COMPLAIN" because you're not allowed to have emotions as a fan!! lol

fivetwos

Reaction score
“We gotta get the right kinda guys who step up and make big plays in the postseason.”

Yep, they are right there in the fifth round of every draft Stephen.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Is it the fans or Jerry Jones?
You read this place for a very long time. How much that anyone said or wrote, rather Jerry, Stephen or the media. And how has it all been twisted around or turned into a negative.
So yeah, much of it is the fans.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
giphy.gif

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
You read this place for a very long time. How much that anyone said or wrote, rather Jerry, Stephen or the media. And how has it all been twisted around or turned into a negative.
So yeah, much of it is the fans.
But Jerry Jones said "We are going all in this year!"

How can the fans twist that?

In this case ...... the twisting seems to be from the ones trying to defend these two clowns ......."uhhhhh they did not mean it like that"

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
But Jerry Jones said "We are going all in this year!"

How can the fans twist that?

In this case ...... the twisting seems to be from the ones trying to defend these two clowns ......."uhhhhh they did not mean it like that"
I was responding to the article saying how it was now being down played. It was not meant the way he said it.

So is that for real, and the fans took off with it.
or was it really what he meant, and the fans are correct.

I do not really care. I was just making a comment as an alternative.

I won’t believe they are all in regardless. Unless they actually change their ways and do it.