News: CW: Stephen Jones downplays 'all in' talk and normalizes Cowboys 2024 offseason

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
LOL. Who said I hate the Cowboys.

I am just pointing out that those teams took less than 4 years to rebuild. Philly has won a SB, tore it down, and went to another in the same time this team hasnt been able to get to an NFCCG.

Stop saying people with critical thought are Cowboys haters. I love this team. Deeply. However. Jerry and his son dont care. As long as seats are full and they are in the news (Jerrys words) they DONT CARE!

And Mr. Irrelevant? Hes a part of a MACHINE. That team runs well top to bottom. Because they use FA, trades and the draft to build. Chase Young ( a deadline day deal) probably would have been SB MVP if Mahomes didnt Mahomes.
But you said SF tore it all down and started over since you used them as an example. They didn’t. They did exactly what you said so I don’t get where you’re coming from.

phildadon86

Reaction score
But you said SF tore it all down and started over since you used them as an example. They didn’t. They did exactly what you said so I don’t get where you’re coming from.
They did tear it all down. They traded everyhting for Lance, made a mistake, got rid of him, rolled with a rookie in the playoffs (after curb stomping us). The fact you are defending a FO that hasnt gone past a divisional in 29 years now is laughable when San Fran has been to multiple superbowls, in that time period.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
They did tear it all down. They traded everyhting for Lance, made a mistake, got rid of him, rolled with a rookie in the playoffs (after curb stomping us). The fact you are defending a FO that hasnt gone past a divisional in 29 years now is laughable when San Fran has been to multiple superbowls, in that time period.
Trading draft picks is not tearing it all down. :laugh:

Jayinem

Reaction score
No need to go all in. You can just check when you have your opponent right where you want them. We have 31 opponents right where we want them.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well, Stephen, either you had a great team for 3 years or a absolute joke of a schedule and division.:huh:

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
The fact of the matter is. They are well run and dont need to tear it down. They utilize all 3 phases of team building. Not just one.
No argument there. The Jones THINK they have a well run organization as well. Big issue.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
This dude is was worse than Jerry. He’s very arrogant and full of himself.
He is.

And he has no reason for it. His biggest mistakes was to believe the lies of his parents that he has some talent.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
All coaches on one year contracts. And some are you more worried about Dak :laugh: This organization is crewed for the next 30 years. All in for Jerry means- everybody but them better be all in -or you're gone. Moral will be very high here:facepalm::laugh:Dak and especially no Dak. Next season is going to be a JOKE.......Probably thee worse since 89 when we went 1-15. I don't think the record will be that but the locker room will be....All in for Jerry once again will be pulling up the Brinks truck loading the money "ALL IN" into his account......What a friggin Joke this ORG has been and continues to be....