CZ! Please welcome Jake, Stash, and jazzcat22 to the moderator staff!

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
I guess moderator picks don't work like the Supreme Court where you try and balance the opposing views. Let's get Pappydog in there as a mod to make all the Dak haters happy. :thumbup:

Kudos to the three new mods - level headed professionals all - now please don't ban me.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Wondering if I'll ever become a moderator, probably not since I have no problem questioning the current moderators and zone policies.

Do you really want to? I have 2 thoughts on message board moderation.

1. It's only as hard as you make it in that you can choose how strict or lenient you believe you need to be.

2. If you choose to be on the strict side, it's probably going to suck and turn into a part-time job.

Hats off to those who undertake the task, but I have no interest in trying to maintain the level of balance it would take to be a good moderator. I'm not around all that much, but I feel the current mods are fair and they're willing to explain their actions. Hopefully the new mods will follow suit.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Not really....he was my neighbor.

So one person has heard of him. What a huge football program. :muttley:

The first time I knew Boise State played football, they lost the I-AA championship to Youngstown State. A school 10 miles from me, and whose coach I've associated with many times. But I'm sure it's a much bigger deal in Boise, Idaho, because it's Boise, Idaho.

Meanwhile, that Youngstown State coach won a big boy national championship at Ohio State by beating the defending champion Miami Hurricanes in January, 2003. Boise State, on the other hand, hosts the Famous Idaho Potato Bowl. Have fun with that, sport.

Last edited: