D-Law Comments

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
That is it I am done. Reason for losing was that the team got tired. This is worse than I ever could have imagined. I can't keep going can I? Does it get better? Someone please tell me.
Since you’ve given up, you can switch loyalties to KC or SF and if you’re lucky you can celebrate a Super Bowl win!

nobody

Reaction score
Some of DLaw's answers were telling, some were incredibly stupid. It's interesting that he subtly called out one member of his team while defending the rest. When he talked about GB rolling toward Micah and away from himself, he was saying Micah was the weak leak there.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Some of DLaw's answers were telling, some were incredibly stupid. It's interesting that he subtly called out one member of his team while defending the rest. When he talked about GB rolling toward Micah and away from himself, he was saying Micah was the weak leak there.
Actually he was saying the scheme was the weak link.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
I hopped on Twitter this video came up, so I decided to see what was being said, and man people acting like he wasn’t giving an answer and didn’t want to throw anyone under the bus. I don’t believe that. I think he was honest they were tired, and whether he wants to admit it they were severely underprepared.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
He wasn’t going to call anyone out, but yeah, they’re soft and not focused.
yeah they put him on the spot, with questions he cant answer honestly.
so he says he is all in with dak and mike lol.
But if your still on the team you cant be honest. ..........unless you want out of dallas !! lol
So parsons if your reading this there is your out.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
not really, sometimes you want to go at the best player instead of letting him come at you . He just said it was good strategy,
which means MM got out coached, quinn too.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
yeah they put him on the spot, with questions he cant answer honestly.
so he says he is all in with dak and mike lol.
But if your still on the team you cant be honest. ..........unless you want out of dallas !! lol
So parsons if your reading this there is your out.
Clever!

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
I think it's important that D-Law and Parsons get on the same page this offseason and instill some a serious mindset in this defense. Shannon is rright to call him out at the end. If the defense no-shows in the playoffs that is an indictment on the leaders on that side of the ball.
From this interview I'm not sure he cares enough to do that. He can still pimp protein and Hot Boyz jewelry so it's all good.

shabazz

Reaction score
Did yall notice how all 3 of the fellas perked up when she said she's trying to get more protein in her......just sayin

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
it was just the playoffs no big deal, they are always next year. "get that money boi""Don't worry about a man's money boi" stupid players and fans.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
David Helman on D. Law's comments...
https://twitter.com/davidhelman_
@davidhelman_
·
27m
If you know anything about DeMarcus Lawrence & how straightforward he is as a quote, you should recognize this as the masterclass it is.

for clarity’s sake, the entire answer is bull**** to avoid saying something more substantial. which is impressive work from a guy who’s famous for not having a filter.