D.Ware being Misused?

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
StonetheCrow77;1123640 said:
well, they are getting beat deep playing it they way they are often by good teams... why not try something new... you think a pass rush would help?

what you have quoted is how teams are taking Ware out of the pass-rush, not to mention he's drawing most of the attention of opposing Os, and his teammates aren't helping, plus the fact that Ware isn't consistently getting to the QB because he is raw, I admit that the coaches could add more wrinkles to the scheme, but all our front 7 people need to do a better job of winning their individual matchups too

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
STSINAZ;1123195 said:
i agree we were better suited to draft someone else, i.e. a playmaker or an o lineman than to get ware if we werent going to use him right...shoot we had al s who can stop the run and cover the pass...also have burnett too...could have used both of them and had a serious LG or RT in there right now that would have blown people out...maybe bledsoe would still be in there too

The agenda never ends :bang2:

smerriman.jpg

There ........ happy now? :D

Reaction score
Why is everyone taking this as a knock on Ware... it's not... screw Merriman... it's not about him... you can't change the past... it's more about getting the most out of Ware... and they obviously aren't doing that...

Apollo Creed

Stackin and Processin, Well
Reaction score
Five years... Ten years... Twenty years from now. You Merriman lovers will realize that the man is a stat padding fool who does a ridiculous dance, that can't cover anyone, is a client of the Postons, and seems to be one dimensional. Oh did I mention that he cheats and sticks needles in his rear to get that extra boost to blow by Robert Gallery of the Raiders to get 3 sacks?

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
StonetheCrow77;1124125 said:
Why is everyone taking this as a knock on Ware... it's not... screw Merriman... it's not about him... you can't change the past... it's more about getting the most out of Ware... and they obviously aren't doing that...
Maybe because we already know where the author is leading?

Just throwing that out there.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
StonetheCrow77;1124232 said:
I know Latin... haha it was a knock on Parcells, trust me...
I know him too. I know all about what happened on other forums. It was a troll post to stir up crap and I headed it off at the pass. Plain and simple.

fanfromvirginia

Inconceivable!
Reaction score
LatinMind;1122973 said:
after 2 yrs in the NFL and watching ware be restricted by the scheme dallas plays..why draft him? if dallas isnt going to use him to the fullest of his abilities?

me personally i would love to see him as a fulltime De in a 4-3..hell a passrusher in a 3-4 would do good too if dallas actually ever rushed..ware is being wasted in coverage far too much..why? who knows why..but wasnt that why ware was brought to dallas?

it seems that ware is doing most of his damage in the nickle with his hand on the ground..so wouldnt the next regime in dallas be better off going back to a 4-3?

maybe some trades might need to be done..say spears or canty? but those would be minimal.

just an observation...any thoughts?
If it weren't for Ware, this D would blow big huge chunks.

Reaction score
Hostile;1124238 said:
I know him too. I know all about what happened on other forums. It was a troll post to stir up crap and I headed it off at the pass. Plain and simple.

Ah, just because he disagrees with parcells doesn't necessarily mean he was trying to stir up crap... could have been, very well... but, you know he has some good points if you get past his hate... he was right about TO... and it looks like it's turning out to be right about BP... he is a .500 coach over 4 years... how do you look past that?

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
StonetheCrow77;1124324 said:
Ah, just because he disagrees with parcells doesn't necessarily mean he was trying to stir up crap... could have been, very well... but, you know he has some good points if you get past his hate... he was right about TO... and it looks like it's turning out to be right about BP... he is a .500 coach over 4 years... how do you look past that?
I don't. I'm one of Parcells' harshest critics on this forum. I just don't stoop to the sewer to stir up crap about him.