Twitter: D-Ware calls out Micah

Praxit

Reaction score
...why cant these folks just text the other player?

Why make media spark about it? Why does everyone have to care?

cowboyfan4life2

Reaction score
Good I hope micah takes this to heart. This is the 2nd best defensive player in the history of your franchise talking here.

J_Allen

Reaction score
Ware is friends with Lawrence I'm sure being that they were teammates. Lawrence told him something and this is his way of calling him out.

CWR

Reaction score
Ware was awesome, but I don't recall him being much of a leader. Maybe that's because he led by example. Those Cowboys teams needed someone to get guys going though, and it wasn't Ware. Again, he was awesome.

I don't mind Micha getting on his guys, except he's just as guilty right now and has zero room to talk.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I love Ware and it pains me to say anything negative about him but he wasn’t a great leader or captain. He wanted ti calm the flames. Look “good” for America since we are America’s team. That’s all he knew because that’s the standard of being a Cowboy…well on the field anyway. You can be a murderer, drug abuser or a domestic abuser outside of the field. But no you can’t be passionate because they will call you a malcontent or a cancer….

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Ware was awesome, but I don't recall him being much of a leader. Maybe that's because he led by example. Those Cowboys teams needed someone to get guys going though, and it wasn't Ware. Again, he was awesome.

I don't mind Micha getting on his guys, except he's just as guilty right now and has zero room to talk.
Ware was by example. Micah isn't even that according to Stephen Gilmore

Reactions: CWR