Reaction score
First three seasons:

Sacks
Parsons 40.5
Ware 33.5

Combined Tackles
Parsons 213
Ware 215

Parsons mostly played the position of DE. Ware played OLB his first three seasons.

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
I watched a Youtube clip from Peyton Manning the other day, where he called Ware the leader of the Broncos defense.

5:20

Cowfan75Lives

Reaction score
Did Toy Tank cry to Ware? He needs to save his energy...don't want him getting tired before Thanksgiving.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I watched a Youtube clip from Peyton Manning the other day, where he called Ware the leader of the Broncos defense.

5:20

He probably was great for that locker room. Can you imagine someone trying to lead PAC Man Jones, Tank Johnson and the rest of those knuckleheads Jerry use to bring in? A joke.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
Parsons has made no impact the last 2 games. His actions aren’t getting it done.
He’s probably panting out of position. He’s only good at one thing and he can’t do that one thing if teams can jsut waltz down the field 8 yards a play and walk into the end zone

Doesn’t help the offense doesn’t have a running game. The whole team has no identity

morat1959

Reaction score
Other than Lilly who are you putting there? I get Deon but he was a mercenary and wasn't there long.
Bob Lilly, Randy White, Harvey Martin, Ed Too Tall Jones, Chuck Howley, DD Lewis, Mel Renfroe, Emerson Walls, Deion Sanders, Charles Haley right off the top of my head. Sure there’s a couple more. D Ware is right there in the mix with all of em.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Oh man. This is REALLY going to motivate Micah. Do you have ANY idea what he's going to do to the Giants now? He's absolutely going to DESTROY them...on Twitter over the next few days

cowboyfan4life2

Reaction score
Bob Lilly, Randy White, Harvey Martin, Ed Too Tall Jones, Chuck Howley, DD Lewis, Mel Renfroe, Emerson Walls, Deion Sanders, Charles Haley right off the top of my head. Sure there’s a couple more. D Ware is right there in the mix with all of em.
I think I'd put white over him come to think of it. But ware was as good if not better than the others. Deon was great but wasn't here long.