Twitter: D-Ware calls out Micah

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
On behalf of a males of very questionable character, it’s my duty to correct you.

Double-bagging will causes friction between the two contraceptive devices potentially rendering one, or possibly both items, useless.
Wish I knew that when I taught HS Sex Ed in the 90s!

CCBoy

Reaction score
Wish I knew that when I taught HS Sex Ed in the 90s!
At the Air Force Academy we were too busy learning about jets in a real baptism of fire. In the Army, we had time on pass and foreign laws to the advantage there.

Not until Reality made the moniker isn't reality strange and some of the star war posters start their own building of trends, did I hear bragging about grabbing your self and bragging.

In the Army a special duty for me was drug and alcohol advisor and conducting drug tests. For one air defense unit, my Commander and I conducted 27 Article 15's and 16 Chapter Eliminations in one night.

At the Academy, we just remained with common sense and clean. No right way to do the wrong thing.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
At the Air Force Academy we were too busy learning about jets in a real baptism of fire. In the Army, we had time on pass and foreign laws to the advantage there.

Not until Reality made the moniker isn't reality strange and some of the star war posters start their own building of trends, did I hear bragging about grabbing your self and bragging.

In the Army a special duty for me was drug and alcohol advisor and conducting drug tests. For one air defense unit, my Commander and I conducted 27 Article 15's and 16 Chapter Eliminations in one night.

At the Academy, we just remained with common sense and clean. No right way to do the wrong thing.
I learned how to start a fire in the Cub Scouts!
Lol

Cmac

Reaction score
Ware was awesome, but I don't recall him being much of a leader. Maybe that's because he led by example. Those Cowboys teams needed someone to get guys going though, and it wasn't Ware. Again, he was awesome.

I don't mind Micha getting on his guys, except he's just as guilty right now and has zero room to talk.
As for Ware and leadership
Ware......shouldn't you have been talking with Carr who was left out to dry all game (Chaz Greene style) when Megatron lit him up or the defensive coordinator?
As far as Witten......we lost that game when leading all day. You got your catches, but WE lost.
Bad Guy (Fall Guy): Of course Dez became that.

So much about the leadership narrative

OIP.u-wjm2EYFj6Kr3nK-8u9hgHaE8

Reactions: CWR