Twitter: D-Ware calls out Micah

InPhiltraitor

Reaction score
I wouldn't know....don't be a deadbeat dad....wear that Thang! Hell, double bag it!
On behalf of a males of very questionable character, it’s my duty to correct you.

Double-bagging will causes friction between the two contraceptive devices potentially rendering one, or possibly both items, useless.

InPhiltraitor

Reaction score
Now this makes sense.

Kay said Micah was mentored by Ware so that explains why he’s calling-out people just like Ware was easily manipulated by 5’1” of total cuteness to put Micah on blast for finger-pointing. Hypocrite much?

CCBoy

Reaction score
On behalf of a males of very questionable character, it’s my duty to correct you.

Double-bagging will causes friction between the two contraceptive devices potentially rendering one, or possibly both items, useless.
Figure out lockup, cuffs, and leghorns...never pay for quiet, guy. But one knows it 'all.' Try a shoe shine brush maybe.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Now this makes sense.

Kay said Micah was mentored by Ware so that explains why he’s calling-out people just like Ware was easily manipulated by 5’1” of total cuteness to put Micah on blast for finger-pointing. Hypocrite much?
At what level did you stick out five minutes on the carpet at? Advise the smarts to bookies no less, right?

plasticman

Reaction score
Good I hope micah takes this to heart. This is the 2nd best defensive player in the history of your franchise talking here.
LOL......

Harvey Martin
Randy White
Charles Haley
Chuck Howley
Mel Renfro
George Andrie

.....to name a few that were better than Ware.

There is a reason those defenses ended up in Super Bowls.

InPhiltraitor

Reaction score
At what level did you stick out five minutes on the carpet at? Advise the smarts to bookies no less, right?
Congrats for putting words together and using punctuation. It’s still critical that the combination of the two makes sense to those reading it.

Good luck with the whole carpet and bookies thing…I guess. Take care.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Congrats for putting words together and using punctuation. It’s still critical that the combination of the two makes sense to those reading it.

Good luck with the whole carpet and bookies thing…I guess. Take care.
Two turtle doves are you looking a partridge in a pear tree. Do let let us all know when you find it.

You have no clue about common sense or football. That is too tough for you and your arrogance. Try French, German, Korean, Spanish....your English sucks. Try describing football and not pure crap until you find that partridge in a pear tree...:popcorn::hammer:

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
Trade him he is not all that he thinks he is. Lets get some nice draft picks and let him be someone else's problem.