Daboll: Daniel Jones will be the guy for the Giants

speedkilz88

Reaction score
tenor.gif

rambo2

Reaction score
The Giants are stuck at the bottom of the East.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
What better choice at QB do the Giants have? Jones was a top 5 pick but if you listen to some here they act like you’re guaranteed a great QB in the top 5. They seem to think simply use a high pick on a QB and BINGO! We could have been stuck with Jones if it was up to some here.

75boyz

Reaction score
It's lying season. The Giants can't go into a season with a 2 time neck injury and last year acl knee of Jones, Drew Lock and Tommy Devito as their QB room.

I dont believe GM Joe Schoen or HC Daboll would trust their future employment to such uncertainty at the QB position.

My bet is they either trade up to #4 for Daniels/McCarthy or stand pat at #6 and draft Daniels/McCarthy if Minnesota doesn't try to jump them to #4.

jmo

speedkilz88

Reaction score
If there's a player in the NFL stealing more than Dak, it's definitely Daniel Jones. He makes the Cowboys defense look like the '85 Bears and '00 Ravens combined.
I bet Dak sends Daniel a Christmas card every year...lol
29,459 yds 202 TDs 74 INT

Carson

Reaction score
Opening night. Sunday night football and the bright lights of New York

Dak Prescott and the 7 UDFAs starters vs Drew Lock. Who says no?

Motorola

Reaction score

I posted his comments earlier today in the thread by 'stiletto' (about Prescott).
Giants have the no.6 pick -ironically the same position they had five years ago- when they selected Jones in the 2019 draft.

RoboQB

Reaction score
Unfortunately he can't take Brock Purdy's lunch money.
Crazy fact:
Al Michael's made more money in one night while
calling a game in SF than Brock Purdy made all year.

Purdy is definitely underrated. Which is a strange thing to say about a kid that has 2 NFCCG appearances and a Super Bowl. (I know, I know, tons of talent in SF.) Not bad for being in the league 2 years.

MikeT22

Reaction score
What better choice at QB do the Giants have? Jones was a top 5 pick but if you listen to some here they act like you’re guaranteed a great QB in the top 5. They seem to think simply use a high pick on a QB and BINGO! We could have been stuck with Jones if it was up to some here.
I haven’t seen anyone say drafting a QB in the first round or even in the top 5 is a guarantee.
Point is you have a far better chance drafting a high rated QB than waiting til day 3 or later.
It’s not a hard concept that goes back to picking teams on the playground.

MikeT22

Reaction score
It's lying season. The Giants can't go into a season with a 2 time neck injury and last year acl knee of Jones, Drew Lock and Tommy Devito as their QB room.

I dont believe GM Joe Schoen or HC Daboll would trust their future employment to such uncertainty at the QB position.

My bet is they either trade up to #4 for Daniels/McCarthy or stand pat at #6 and draft Daniels/McCarthy if Minnesota doesn't try to jump them to #4.

jmo
Same. Could go with McCarthy or trade up to #3 with NE if one of the two QBs the Pats like are gone.