Twitter: Daboll not resting players

mcmvp

Reaction score
It makes no difference! The Dallas Cowboys are on a collision course for whatever team they face in the NFCC game. Whoever that may be, RIP! The Cowboys are a team of destiny this year. The Super Bowl is where our season ends as champions.

Just curious if anyone read this without laughing. For any people that actually believe there are teams of destiny, that team would be the Bills this year.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Just curious if anyone read this without laughing. For any people that actually believe there are teams of destiny, that team would be the Bills this year.
Thanks for telling the world you are not a real Cowboys fan. You're a Bills fan. Or worse, an Iggles fan.

mcmvp

Reaction score
Thanks for telling the world you are not a real Cowboys fan. You're a Bills fan. Or worse, an Iggles fan.

I'm neither - but it doesn't matter - there is no 'team of destiny'.

Parademon

Reaction score
I agree with you. If the Giants were some 12-4 powerhouse locked into a seed, fine, take the week off. But no one is taking the Giants seriously. Not even themselves. How is getting blown out again by the Eagles going to help? Beating the Eagles or putting up a good fight could go a long way in giving that team confidence.

But a first year coach won't do it. He's too scared. He'll take the safe route. That's what the Eagles coach did last year. Rest his crappy team. Got stomped by us, then Tampa the following week.

Stop with the psych card. My team, just like yours, is in the playoffs and locked in the 6th seed. Game is meaningless to us. Now, cuz your team blew games to GB and the Jags, you want us to play to win to help you get the division title #1 seed and HFA!!???

You're delusional. You won't shed a tear if in doing so, we lose a key starter as long as we help you out, right? No one took us seriously in 07' & 11' either, what else is new?

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Not a ringing endorsement of health to hear your starting QB is "trending to play" in the season finale followed by he took first team reps in the walkthrough. I'd say the Eagles preferred schedule had him coming back in 2 weeks.

Flamma

Reaction score
Stop with the psych card. My team, just like yours, is in the playoffs and locked in the 6th seed. Game is meaningless to us. Now, cuz your team blew games to GB and the Jags, you want us to play to win to help you get the division title #1 seed and HFA!!???

You're delusional. You won't shed a tear if in doing so, we lose a key starter as long as we help you out, right? No one took us seriously in 07' & 11' either, what else is new?

LOL, these Giants are not even in the same galaxy as the '07 and '11 teams any more than my Cowboys are the team from 1975. It's just wishful thinking and nostalgia. I know that the Cowboys aren't that good because of how close our two games were with you guys. So let's stop with the '07 crap. A team that actually played the last game of the season to win.

mmohican29

Reaction score
A fringe playoff team can really believe in itself after knocking a division rival from the NFC cat bird seat in a game they MUST win. Ijs.