Dak’s 1st year starting vs. Mahomes

Diehardblues

Reaction score
You can't separate Dak from the winning in 2016 as if he wasn't a big part of the reason they were winning. Obviously winning masks a lot of things, but outside of a couple of games there really wasn't much to mask with Dak in 2016. Aside from the winning, he statistically had a strong season in 2016.
I’m not a stat guy. But I will agree he was effective in 2016.

We’ll see how long he retains the support if we continue coming up short. At some point we’ll all want for a greater QB. I already am.

I’ve seen enough. That doesn’t mean we can’t win some games with Dak with limited success. And that might be enough for a large group of supporters. Time will tell.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I’m not a stat guy. But I will agree he was effective in 2016.

We’ll see how long he retains the support if we continue coming up short. At some point we’ll all want for a greater QB. I already am.

I’ve seen enough. That doesn’t mean we can’t win some games with Dak with limited success. And that might be enough for a large group of supporters. Time will tell.

Obviously if the offense continues to be sub par, and his stats show he has been a significant part of the problem, he will lose more and more support. 2016 is just something to look at as a possibility of what he could be and could build off, but the further away we get from that, the less credence that will have. And, like it or not, he is the guy we have to go with this year, so I'll keep my mind open as long as I can. I definitely already have more doubts than I used to, but I'm not at the point of thinking it's a lost cause.