Dak’s brother says we couldn’t win without him

Status
Not open for further replies.

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Tad is 100% correct. Unless we can play the Bungles, and 9ers with 12th string QB's every week!

phildadon86

Reaction score
This is a silly thing to bring up. If all things were equal, I don't think you would see much difference in Dak and Dalton. But it's not just about Dak, The OL was in shambles week to week, zeke missed time and the Defense stunk. We have all seen how effective Dak is with an OL that is less than perfect and it wasn't pretty at all. So to think that Dak would have been much better under the same circumstances is just agenda talking because after 4 years, there is nothing to say that Dak can perform at a high level consistently when he is not surrounded by all pros across the OL.
Dak had the same OL Dalton had minus Martin and was putting up 30 plus points a game. You're telling me Martin on his own is a 30 point difference in a game? You're nuts.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah, so what? What does that have to do with business, which is what this game really is about now? The days of the sport and all that go along with that are over. Why should the fact that his Brother Tad, a person that really has nothing at all to do with this, matter to the fans?

I mean, I understand his position, to an extent, but it carries no weight beyond that personal relationship with his Brother Dak. Fact of the matter is that it's a bad business decision, financially.

It's not like Dak is a little sister of the poor here. It's also not as if he hasn't been offered very good amount of money to play for the Cowboys. It falls on deaf ears to many who are not making anything close to that or even enough to pay their own bills. That's real. Whatever this is, it's not something that fans should lose much sleep over IMO.

Fans should be conscious of Dak but Dak and his Brother should not be conscious of the financial ramifications of a contract that blows up the cap?

Sorry, that dog don't hunt in my view. I owe Dak or Tad nothing and Dak or Tad are never going to ride in to the rescue of ABQ if ever needed.
We just see this differently, I do not see this as being about the money as much as it being about his brother.

I don't know anything about their relationship but this isn't the first time he's sounded off defending his brother. Doesn't affect or bend me at all.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Looks like we have another! Lmao

All things were equal when Dalton took over for Dak, did you just not watch it at all?

"Zeke missed time"...? He missed one week and his backup went off for more yards/TDs than Zeke had had in 2 years.
"The defense stunk" it was unrecognizable WORSE with Dak in there.

Dak wasn't surrounded by All-Pros on the OL LITERALLY THE BEGINNING OF THIS SEASON, and consistently produced at a high level despite that.

Your excuses don't make even the slightest bit of sense at all.

This is a really really bad post. I get your agenda makes people say stupid things, but at least try to make it make sense.
If anything, Prescott helps by taking some of the attention off of Elliott. Dalton sure as hell isn't threatening a defense to the same degree as Prescott.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Games played by Dak 1-3
Games played by Dalton 4-4
Games played by Dak and Dalton 1-0
Games played by Dalton and sub 0-1
Games played by subs 0-2

I'm not going to put the blame on Dak for his poor record this year. The defense was horrendous to start the season. That said, the team hasn't really been a winner with Dak for quite some time.

Why did you put Dak at 1-3 and Dalton at 4-4? Lmao.

Also list out the team each player lost and by how much? I dare you.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
He's heads and shoulder a better QB than Dalton, which I had illustrated. You're the one that installed wins and losses into the discussion which is a team stat.
We've identified that Dalton needed twice the time to cover the same production.
We've identified that the defense wasn't as good early.

Of course the team can win without Prescott, but how many losses could we have reversed had he played? Forget what you "think" he's worth.

Dak might make us a game better? Maybe... He is a better player than Dalton but he makes no difference on the outcomes of games like Dalton.

It really just depends on the rest of the team for both Dak and Dalton. They are trailers.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
He's not. At all.
Im not the one crying.

Lol Catch is such a moron.

Dak is solid, but not a difference maker. Look at the record. Immedaitely after "Stafford is better".

Lol wait I thought Catch just said that record is what matters. Then how the hell is Stafford better?

It's pretty sad. All the QBs that Catch mentions as better have something in common, that is different than Dak.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Dak might make us a game better? Maybe... He is a better player than Dalton but he makes no difference on the outcomes of games like Dalton.

It really just depends on the rest of the team for both Dak and Dalton. They are trailers.
I don't take you serious, save your breathe. To suggest there's no difference in outcomes is severly ignorant. I can't waste my time on that nonsense. Have a great day!

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Dalton was working without the threat of a run game, shaky protection at best. And yes the D was better and if I am not mistaken, the team won 3 out of the last 4 proving that the team can win without Dak, even with a below average OL with a QB like Dalton. So tell me, given that, what makes Dak worth 35 to 40 mil per year?

Same with Dak (Elliott wasn't great).

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Lol Catch is such a moron.

Dak is solid, but not a difference maker. Look at the record. Immedaitely after "Stafford is better".

Lol wait I thought Catch just said that record is what matters. Then how the hell is Stafford better?

It's pretty sad. All the QBs that Catch mentions as better have something in common, that is different than Dak.

Dak homers..

Football is a team sport. We need defense

Also, Dak homers..

Look at Staffords record.. He's never won anything.

And i'm the moron.. lolll

We agree on everything except you guys don't keep that same standard for Dak because you have became Dak fans and not Cowboys fans.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
I don't take you serious, save your breathe. To suggest there's no difference in outcomes is severly ignorant. I can't waste my time on that nonsense. Have a great day!

Imagine if Dak had piloted getting blown out by Wash x 2, and getting beaten by THAT Philly team, as well as the giants.

Instead Catch is saying it is similiar since we lost one score games to the Rams and Seahawks LMAO.

Last edited:

AKATheRake

Reaction score
If people believe that Dak Prescott hits the open market and won't get $40 million/per? They are fooling themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.