Dak’s brother says we couldn’t win without him

Status
Not open for further replies.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Dak homers..

Football is a team sport. We need defense

Also, Dak homers..

Look at Staffords record.. He's never won anything.

And i'm the moron.. lolll

We agree on everything except you guys don't keep that same standard for Dak because you have became Dak fans and not Cowboys fans.

I'm not the one using team record EVER in my analysis of a QB, so yes you are the moron LMAOOOOOO.
You can't use team record against me because I never used it in the first place.

Talk about an absolute simpleton. How did you think that was a good reply? Honestly. Lolllll.

Not a chance, we don't come close to agreeing on everything. I am consistently right, and you are consistently wrong in nearly every stance you take. So much so that you have to change your stance after it is wrong to save face.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
This is just completely wrong. It was fairly obvious there was a significant difference, even when you compare Prescott's 5 games to Daltons 10 it took him to surpass his production. Not only that, the defense was better late in the season, this should also be pretty clear to identify.
Right. Took Dalton 10 games to produce in 5....

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Stafford depends on price tag. I'd rather draft because I don't think we're close to winning anything/

He would be an upgrade over Dak though because he's a better player than Dak..

Cry about it.
One thing I hate about Cowboys fans is they think everyone is better than the talent they have. Anyone who has seen Stafford knows he’s inaccurate and is a downgrade from Dak.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
One thing I hate about Cowboys fans is they think everyone is better than the talent they have. Anyone who has seen Stafford knows he’s inaccurate and is a downgrade from Dak.

This is definitely my biggest issue.

Remember at the beginning of the season, there were numerous threads claiming our DL was top 3 in the league. TOP 3!?!?I got landblasted since I disagreed with @stasheroo and @CowboyRoy . We all saw how that turned out.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Too many bad contracts on this team already for the team to win. Dak should try to get out of town if he wants to win.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
We agree on everything except you guys don't keep that same standard for Dak because you have became Dak fans and not Cowboys fans.

lol. I've been a Cowboy fan since the late 70's. I support all those who wear the star. Wasn't a big Dalton fan, but supported him, 'cause he wore the star. You and Risen have hated Dak since day 1.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
This is definitely my biggest issue.

Remember at the beginning of the season, there were numerous threads claiming our DL was top 3 in the league. TOP 3!?!?I got landblasted since I disagreed with @stasheroo and @CowboyRoy . We all saw how that turned out.
Stasheroo has been showing his *** all season. Straight up said this team needs to sign Mike and Griffen...now he’s on to other matters....

Cowboysroy takes I can’t tell if he’s for real or trolling.

Then you have the geniuses who said Dalton was as good as Dak lol...

AKATheRake

Reaction score
No chance. Ive heard it here that no team will give him 37 million so that means no team would trade for him at that number.

Lol!

Dak Prescott in New York sounds a lot more appealing if you're that fan base than Justin Fields.

Big City team that needs to get some hype.

They have had as many top 3 to 5 picks as any team the last decade and the fans have seen nothing out of it.

Jacksonville the same thing.

Jerry talking Dak up like this when they know they are in a negotiation.........

McCarthy had Favre and drafted Rodgers.

We didn't give McCarthy the boot. Not even his buddy Nolan. So McCarthy got clout.

None of these players on this team are his players accept for CD, Diggs the rest of last years draft and I will add Coop because he got paid while McCarthy was here.

Rodgers looks like he can be the MVP this season. McCarthy gets the skins for developing him and Jerry see's it that way.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
We just see this differently, I do not see this as being about the money as much as it being about his brother.

I don't know anything about their relationship but this isn't the first time he's sounded off defending his brother. Doesn't affect or bend me at all.

Well, I've already said that I understood that this was his brother but it's just his brother. I mean, as I said earlier, I don't even know why anybody is paying attention to what he says. The Fan Base owes very little to Dak and much, much less to his Brother Tad. They are in it for them and I get that but the flip side of that is I have no sympathy for you there Tad. He is basically using the Fan Base to try and put pressure on Jerry. He's basically using us. No thanks.....

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score

I know I know.. You don’t care what anyone has to say.

I don’t really care either.. Just so you can see people outside of Dallas opinion and it’s not just me overvaluing another player.

I value elite QBs.. These guys like Dak and Stafford go as their team goes so just give me the guy that allows me to build a better team.

Status
Not open for further replies.