Twitter: Dak’s improvement by year

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
29-24 since 2016. Let that sink in..... Thats what a hair above mediocrity looks like.

Rockport must already be drinking heavy and getting ready to fight. He usually posts stuff like this with one intent in mind.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Okay. 2020 doesn't count.
Gotcha.
Not when it comes to that graphic it don't. Because Dak playing 4 1/2 games is not a big enough sample size to say it's his best season.

If you compare every season of Daks total stats against each season which one would be last on that list? That's right, 2020. Why? Because it was 4 1/2 worth games of stats and they would not compare to a full 16 games season worth of stats, no matter what "pace" he was on. 2020 would be last on that list.

Nav22

Reaction score
"Getting better and better every year"

Post a random Tweet showing that 2016 is clearly still Daks best year.

You're stuff is getting weak, Rockport. Be better.
And you can’t properly differentiate between “your” and “you’re.”

Typical of an anti-Dak know-nothing.

Get an education. Learn football. Be better.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Not when it comes to that graphic it don't. Because Dak playing 4 1/2 games is not a big enough sample size to say it's his best season.

If you compare every season of Daks total stats against each season which one would be last on that list? That's right, 2020. Why? Because it was 4 1/2 worth games of stats and they would not compare to a full 16 games season worth of stats, no matter what "pace" he was on. 2020 would be last on that list.
I said okay. No need for more for me broskie.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
When Krispy Kreme came to San Antonio I ended up having a 5 year love affair with them.They shut down during Covid so I called around and found Shipley's opened back up before them. Never had them before. Soon as I tried a Shipley's donut I quickly forgot all about Krispy Kreme.
Being a Type 1 Diabetic, I have eaten very few donuts in my life.

Color me envious.

Nav22

Reaction score
Don't be mad. It's Rockports fault for showing that Daks rookie season is still his best season 5 years in, not mine.
Ooooh, what an insult!

Wasn’t that a historically great rookie season, arguably the very best in the history of the NFL?

You’re not good at this.
:lmao2: