Twitter: Dak’s improvement by year

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
He’s getting better and better and will be top 5 by the end of the year.

The thing I like about this is how he took the league by storm during his rookie year, took his lumps the 2nd year, and bounced back.
BTW......let's NOT overlook this was with a head coach many says should have been fired before he was drafted.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Ooooh, what an insult!

Wasn’t that a historically great rookie season, arguably the very best in the history of the NFL?

You’re not good at this.
:lmao2:
Key words "HISTORICALLY GREAT ROOKIE SEASON". It was a great season for a rookie QB, but only for a rookie QB.

You'd hope after 5 years in that your franchise QBs rookie season wouldn't still be his best season, but then again, maybe you're cool with it. You seem proud.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Did I not read one of your posts that Dak was on pace to lead the league in turnovers last year (2020). Correct me if I'm wrong.......
You sure did. I use that as my go to when I see the ridiculous "Dak was on pace for 6,000 yard" crowd that hang their hats on that. It works both ways. If you want to go with the 6,000 yard theory then I can go with the turnover one.

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
Being a Type 1 Diabetic, I have eaten very few donuts in my life.

Color me envious.

Sorry to hear. I hope and pray you're taking care of yourself because diabetes is no joke. Thursday morning is my cheat day. That's the only time I'll eat them. Both my mom and dad had diabetes. I'm 54 and yet to get it. I drink no sugary sodas at all. I drink only water. I drink over a 100 ounces a day which is half my body weight, that's how much you're supposed to drink. If I drank sodas I wouldn't be able to have my Thursday morning donuts. My mom and dad never drank water. I think maybe that's the reason why I haven't gotten diabetes.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Not when it comes to that graphic it don't. Because Dak playing 4 1/2 games is not a big enough sample size to say it's his best season.

If you compare every season of Daks total stats against each season which one would be last on that list? That's right, 2020. Why? Because it was 4 1/2 worth games of stats and they would not compare to a full 16 games season worth of stats, no matter what "pace" he was on. 2020 would be last on that list.
If he regressed those 4 1/2 games you’d be smoking a cigarette.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Sorry to hear. I hope and pray you're taking care of yourself because diabetes is no joke. Thursday morning is my cheat day. That's the only time I'll eat them. Both my mom and dad had diabetes. I'm 54 and yet to get it. I drink no sugary sodas at all. I drink only water. I drink over a 100 ounces a day which is half my body weight, that's how much you're supposed to drink. If I drank sodas I wouldn't be able to have my Thursday morning donuts. My mom and dad never drank water. I think maybe that's the reason why I haven't gotten diabetes.
Great job. Keep on keeping on.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
You sure did. I use that as my go to when I see the ridiculous "Dak was on pace for 6,000 yard" crowd that hang their hats on that. It works both ways. If you want to go with the 6,000 yard theory then I can go with the turnover one.

He was actually on pace for 5939.2 yards. But to get there he would have had to average 371 yards a game and we all know there's no way in hell he would have been able to maintain a pace like that for 16 games.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If he regressed those 4 1/2 games you’d be smoking a cigarette.
Ahhh those 4.5 games.....

1.Rams(Playoff team) ....LOSS....Prescott managed to score only 3 pts the entire 2nd Half.
2.Hawks(Playoff team)....LOSS....Prescott once again fell short in Garbage time.2 interceptions and 1 fumble didn't help the issue!
3.Browns(Playoff team)...LOSS....Another Garbage game as the score was 41-10 at the start of the 4th Q.
Yes, Dak gets the ball back when the Browns scored!
4.Falcons...Win.....Can you say thank you for the gift the Falcons provided?
5.Giants.....Win.....Losing at the half(what else is new with Dakpoop) and a big thank you to Andy for this win.

Last edited:

InTheZone

Reaction score
he clearly dropped off in 2017 and was playing catchup. Doesn't mean other things weren't improving, but the results were a steep decline.