Dak’s New Leg-Sleeve Tattoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackrain

Reaction score
I think that maybe the perception is that they are attention seeking, and want to show everyone and anyone their tattoos, as if they somehow had something to do with it other than just sitting there. As if they think anyone else cares about their tattoo, or that it somehow makes them cooler or tougher looking. I think most people think people like that are kinda......what's the word..... stupid. (See Dak Prescott).

Just like Corvettes.... everyone knows when they spot a "Corvette Guy" or a "Tattoo Guy". Those Guys are dorks. But it's possible to have a tattoo, and not be Tattoo guy. It's much harder to own a Corvette, and not be Corvette Guy.
You're right about One thing it's easy to have a tattoo anybody can get one of them but owning a vintage Corvette especially one with say a big block 427 and m22 4 speed and a 411 positraction rear end is much more difficult.

JayFord

Reaction score
this thread is what i thought it would be

and i let it off the hook!

i actually have a harley quinn tattoo and it looks awesome

GMO415

Reaction score
And I was worried he changed and was focused on a SB victory ..

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Looks like Dak got a full leg-sleeve tattoo to match his arm(s). Includes the Dallas skyline, Jumpman logo, Kobe’s logo, a moose-head, and Daffy Duck lol.

Whutchy’all think?

Fr1F5jSWwAISfk_
Fr1DnY5XgAQKHYG

If that’s really his leg and he just did that I officially can’t stand him anymore.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
No judgement at all. Just a question. Aren't you judging me by assuming I don’t have a tatto, assuming I’m against them, assuming you know anything about my feelings about that?
Because they look trashy. No other way to say it.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Yes everyone worries about what they look like when they’re 60 years old lol I never understood this stance. As a matter of fact there’s no guarantee he (or anyone) will make it to 60. Why worry about that now?
most people care what they look like at 60. What an ignorant thing to say. How about caring what you look like at 28? Lol

Do you think getting full leg tattoos looks cool? Looks like trash to most. What is he trying to prove? Sad actually.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I think it is all stupid, full arm / leg / body tattoos....just stupid....but that is my opinion.
If that is what one wants to do, so be it....but I still think it is stupid.....
We finally agree. It’s trashy.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
As someone with tattoos. The same way he feels right now. This isnt the 50s. The ink they use now stretches. Why is it the people that dont have tats are the first to judge the people with them?
Because it looks trashy. Simple as that.

John813

Reaction score
1. The work looks killer.
2. Wish I knew the references better. I'd assume Pine Creek is where he grew up?

Smith22

Reaction score
Looks like trash to most. What is he trying to prove? Sad actually.
I prefer not to tattoo my body, that being said, how exactly do you presume to know how the entire world feels about tattoos?

Does getting a tattoo now mean you have something to prove? Interesting. Please explain.

robertfchew

Reaction score
Looks like Dak got a full leg-sleeve tattoo to match his arm(s). Includes the Dallas skyline, Jumpman logo, Kobe’s logo, a moose-head, and Daffy Duck lol.

Whutchy’all think?

Fr1F5jSWwAISfk_
Fr1DnY5XgAQKHYG

Literally just win and you will be a legend for life.

Cowboys93

Reaction score
most people care what they look like at 60. What an ignorant thing to say. How about caring what you look like at 28? Lol

Do you think getting full leg tattoos looks cool? Looks like trash to most. What is he trying to prove? Sad actually.
A lot of people aren’t fortunate enough to make it to 60. I’m sure for those who do aren’t worried about something as trivial as that and just have an appreciation for living a long life. I actually have a leg tattoo and even if I didn’t it’s his decision to make but we have a bunch of grown adults on this site taking issue with what another grown adult does. Weird world

phildadon86

Reaction score
I think that maybe the perception is that they are attention seeking, and want to show everyone and anyone their tattoos, as if they somehow had something to do with it other than just sitting there. As if they think anyone else cares about their tattoo, or that it somehow makes them cooler or tougher looking. I think most people think people like that are kinda......what's the word..... stupid. (See Dak Prescott).

Just like Corvettes.... everyone knows when they spot a "Corvette Guy" or a "Tattoo Guy". Those Guys are dorks. But it's possible to have a tattoo, and not be Tattoo guy. It's much harder to own a Corvette, and not be Corvette Guy.
LOL. You realize the artist took those pictures to show the world he tattooed Dak to get more business right? Dak isnt walking around in his underwear down the freeway showing off his tattoos. Or taking these pictures himself. You people are reading way too much into this.

Status
Not open for further replies.