Dak’s New Leg-Sleeve Tattoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
One mans opinion. Tony Pollard has tattoos as well. Just saying. Who are you to judge? I have a tattoo in memorium to my brother who passed who people that aren't religious would consider trashy. Does that make them right?
Those judging another for tattoos is ignorant. If people want to criticize Dak for his play that's fine but for a tattoo? Look, I wouldn't get a full sleeve but do have a religious tattoo ("Non Nobis Domine, Non Nobis, Sed Nomini Tuo Da Gloriam") so to each their own.....and my prayers for your brother. Requiem aeternam dona eis Domine, et lux perpetua luceat eis.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Is he considering a career with a circus? It's a shame if his uniform covers it up. :huh: :muttley:

Last edited:

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Ya gotta like the Daffy Duck part -- Walt Disney would be proud. :grin:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
A lot of people aren’t fortunate enough to make it to 60. I’m sure for those who do aren’t worried about something as trivial as that and just have an appreciation for living a long life. I actually have a leg tattoo and even if I didn’t it’s his decision to make but we have a bunch of grown adults on this site taking issue with what another grown adult does. Weird world
How the he’ll would you know?

What are you 25?

60 isn’t old.

Talk about ignorant.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
One mans opinion. Tony Pollard has tattoos as well. Just saying. Who are you to judge? I have a tattoo in memorium to my brother who passed who people that aren't religious would consider trashy. Does that make them right?
An entire leg tattoo or lots of tattoos looks trashy.

stiletto

Reaction score
An entire leg tattoo or lots of tattoos looks trashy.
I think it is mental health more than about how it looks or the appreciation of ART but that's just my opinion. To me it is the same as getting addicted to alcohol/cigarettes. People explain it and justify it all day but in reality none of it is natural and I like a GOOD bourbon or vodka from time to time. Everything in moderation I guess even one tattoo here or there but that leg tattoo (or anything like it) is overboard.

https://www.cambridge.org/core/jour...significance/D2C57CCCA55C75378A8804FAF55147E2

nobody

Reaction score
It's his body, thus his choice to do stupid stuff with it. I only care if it affects the Cowboys. As long as it doesn't cause him to overheat on the field, it's fine.

GINeric

Reaction score
confirms that he is a couple of cans short of a 6 pak ??:omg:
He could be studying game film, but heck who needs that when you can get a 10 hour tattoo??:facepalm:
There is only one quarterback who is part of a team every season that wins a trophy, so according to your logic does that mean 31 other quarterbacks weren't watching or studying enough film?

Do you have a link showing quarterbacks studying 24 hours a day, seven days a week?

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Looks like Dak got a full leg-sleeve tattoo to match his arm(s). Includes the Dallas skyline, Jumpman logo, Kobe’s logo, a moose-head, and Daffy Duck lol.

Whutchy’all think?

Fr1F5jSWwAISfk_
Fr1DnY5XgAQKHYG

I loved the overall anarchic aspect to the tat.
However re the skyline, won't it be awkward when Jerald trades him to Cleveland?

Status
Not open for further replies.