Dak’s New Leg-Sleeve Tattoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
i have 2 arm sleeves, 2 chest plates, back pieces and working on 2 leg sleeves. Getting work done on Wednesday. I love art and tattoos, plus only so many guitars and bourbon i can buy!
Someone needs an intervention. :) Happy tatting brother.

FTWayne

Reaction score
it's for the low self esteem people who need attention. Nose rings, ear plates, etc,, whatever.

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
Tattoos used to be unique - now the opposite is true in terms of not having tattoos is unique. I would never do anything remote to that and personally i think it looks stupid but its his body and choice to do what he wants.
You're onto something there. The unique aspect of having tattoos has definitely faded, now it's the "type" of tattoo that makes someone unique.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Looks like Dak got a full leg-sleeve tattoo to match his arm(s). Includes the Dallas skyline, Jumpman logo, Kobe’s logo, a moose-head, and Daffy Duck lol.

Whutchy’all think?

Fr1F5jSWwAISfk_
Fr1DnY5XgAQKHYG

Donald Duck will make certain any future potential Prescott/Disney contract will include a 'no lower right leg shots' stipulation.

Smashin222

Reaction score
it's for the low self esteem people who need attention. Nose rings, ear plates, etc,, whatever.
You think Dak lacks self-esteem? Zeke? Angelina Jolie? They all lack self-esteem? Or are you projecting?

erickbs

Reaction score
Someone needs an intervention. :) Happy tatting brother.
lol, my wife tried and she is a professional Mental Health Provider Government and Private Practice.

She stopped feeling the need to explain me to her colleagues years ago though!

SinceDayOne

Reaction score
You look at that tat and say "Dak has about everything there. He has it all." Wild animals, actresses, cartoon characters, tall buildings, brotherhood, faith, what appears to be a Phoenix or perhaps a Pegasus and a trailer park sign!!! Yes sir Dak Prescott has it all now except for some playoff wins and perhaps a SB appearance (you know...the things that really matter for a NFL QB).

Bowdown27

Reaction score
I have two arm sleeves and one leg sleeve. Dak's artist is great but his sleeve is odd with his choices to put in lol

Kwyn

Reaction score
As someone with tattoos. The same way he feels right now. This isnt the 50s. The ink they use now stretches. Why is it the people that dont have tats are the first to judge the people with them?
Because they just woke up from a nap on the front porch and saw someone different than them.

There goes the neighborhood!

Status
Not open for further replies.