Dak’s Own Words

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
You're not going to sound like you know what you're talking about by acting like the QB is just another piece when the QB is THE piece. That's why the get paid the real big bucks. I'm just giving you advice, so you don't come off looking clueless about football.

You were called out earlier in this thread for your "let's bash everyone else first then we can talk about Dak" narrative you're trying hard to push.

You can say what you want about me, but I'm clearly not the only one here that sees through your incredible biased narrative.
You're the last person I'd get "advice" from about football, FFS you're a mess. The QB being one of the hardest and polarizing positions doesn't take away the fact that there are dozens of other people in this thing called a TEAM. Just because you and a few others aren't reasonable doesn't mean you're righteous. Your agenda is crystal clear. I know how a team operates, you do not. You're STILL spouting about blaming everyone else first, lol. that wasn't the point at all!
Keep trolling about Prescott. It's not very good, but it's all you have to contribute.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Only took Stafford 12 years, took Peyton Manning 9 seasons.
Stafford and Manning left their rookie shadow farrrrr behind them by the time they lead their teams to a Super Bowl win. Manning's and Stafford's rookie season were not good at all, mostly because of the situation they were in, of course. I mean, not everyone can be drafted to a team with a RB that wins the rushing title by over 300 yards and is 1st team all pro while having the best O-Line in the NFL.

Manning and Stafford improved drastically as their career progressed.

Meanwhile, in year 7, Dak's still trying to leave the ghost of his rookie year (his best year) behind him.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
You're the last person I'd get "advice" from about football, FFS you're a mess. The QB being one of the hardest and polarizing positions doesn't take away the fact that there are dozens of other people in this thing called a TEAM. Just because you and a few others aren't reasonable doesn't mean you're righteous. Your agenda is crystal clear. I know how a team operates, you do not. You're STILL spouting about blaming everyone else first, lol. that wasn't the point at all!
Keep trolling about Prescott. It's not very good, but it's all you have to contribute.
You seem to only like to take advice from like minded people so your thoughts and opinions can be justified. I get it. That's your choice.

You'll never learn or grow that way, but again, that's your choice.

You're getting emotional and defense about it because you don't like me, but you know I'm right, and that bothers you. A lot.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Stafford and Manning left their rookie shadow farrrrr behind them by the time they lead their teams to a Super Bowl win. Manning's and Stafford's rookie season were not good at all, mostly because of the situation they were in, of course. I mean, not everyone can be drafted to a team with a RB that wins the rushing title by over 300 yards and is 1st team all pro while having the best O-Line in the NFL.

Manning and Stafford improved drastically as their career progressed.

Meanwhile, in year 7, Dak's still trying to leave the ghost of his rookie year (his best year) behind him.

here you go with your spin. Dak best year was not his rookie year, he has improved in damn never every category , so stop it. You guys push this crap and it is not true what so ever. You make a wise ars statement 7 is the charm and fact is other QB took even longer including a HOF QB in Peyton who people like yourself had claimed he could not win the big game since he never did it at Tenn and then did not do it until finally he was able to get it in his 9th season in the NFL and then another one in Denver

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
How many times were the OL shifted around? How many games did Tyron miss?
How many different defenses where the offensive game plan sucked and DID NOT adjust?
How's the OL coach fairing? Penalties were thru the roof. Daks fault? Zekes fault? Pollard's fault? You wear obtuse well.
Your post is chock full of irony rather than truth.
Exactly dear. MANY fans didn't realize Dallas' OL only played together 3x's in an 18 game schedule. To top it off, the 3rd time was against the Niners in that WC game. The announcers said a few times. Don't people pay attention?! Of course not. They only post nonsense because they don't know any better.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
here you go with your spin. Dak best year was not his rookie year, he has improved in damn never every category , so stop it. You guys push this crap and it is not true what so ever. You make a wise ars statement 7 is the charm and fact is other QB took even longer including a HOF QB in Peyton who people like yourself had claimed he could not win the big game since he never did it at Tenn and then did not do it until finally he was able to get it in his 9th season in the NFL and then another one in Denver
So, it is your opinion that Dak and Peyton Manning are basically on the same career arch?

Doomsday101

Reaction score
So, it is your opinion that Dak and Peyton Manning are basically on the same career arch?

It is my opinion that SB is not some easy task and as well as QB it also takes a team to achieve it. As great as Manning was that SB eluded him and it took 9 years to finally get it. Same with Matt Ryan. Evidently we have fans who think this is some easy task and a 1 man show and that really tells me a lot of about how hollow their knowledge really is.

conner01

Reaction score
He was struggling, but I still believe it had to do with the calf injury. His play before the injury and after the injury were starkly different. Sure, some of it may have been because of defensive adjustments, but he also just simply missed throws he was making before the injury.
I think it effected his mechanics

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
It is my opinion that SB is not some easy task and as well as QB it also takes a team to achieve it. As great as Manning was that SB eluded him and it took 9 years to finally get it. Same with Matt Ryan. Evidently we have fans who think this is some easy task and a 1 man show and that really tells me a lot of about how hollow their knowledge really is.
Nobody thinks it's easy.

But, if you believe that because Manning, Ryan, and Stafford can do it so can Dak you're overrating the skill of Dak.

Dak doesn't posses the same skills as those guys. Those guys as a QB are just on a different tier than Dak. Dak can't even read a defense for crying out loud.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Nobody thinks it's easy.

But, if you believe that because Manning, Ryan, and Stafford can do it so can Dak you're overrating the skill of Dak.

Dak doesn't posses the same skills as those guys. Those guys as a QB are just on a different tier than Dak. Dak can't even read a defense for crying out loud.

Dak does not posses the skill? LOL whatever we have an expert in QB, you don't know jack. I can't say Dak will win one or not same with Romo but I do know it takes more than just the QB. As for the last comment he can't read defense you are full of it, guys in the NFL putting up the numbers are not doing it on dumb luck they can make the reads more so that a bunch of message board idiots who have never done the job in their life. People make comments as if it is gospel when the reality is they would not know a cover 2 from a cover 3

Reactions: G2

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
You seem to only like to take advice from like minded people so your thoughts and opinions can be justified. I get it. That's your choice.

You'll never learn or grow that way, but again, that's your choice.

You're getting emotional and defense about it because you don't like me, but you know I'm right, and that bothers you. A lot.
You're not hearing me. Stop and try to listen. I don't need your troll advice that is unrealistic at best. If I wanted it, I'd ask. But I don't so stop proclaiming to have an understanding of things when you clearly don't.
You're not willing to discuss like an adult, you need to insert childish nonsense claims like anything you type bothers me, lol. It's cute, but it's pretty sad. Read your own posts dude, it's like a disgruntled 13 year old. "You don't like me."
:facepalm:

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Dak does not posses the skill? LOL whatever we have an expert in QB, you don't know jack. I can't say Dak will win one or not same with Romo but I do know it takes more than just the QB. As for the last comment he can't read defense you are full of it, guys in the NFL putting up the numbers are not doing it on dumb luck they can make the reads more so that a bunch of message board idiots who have never done the job in their life. People make comments as if it is gospel when the reality is they would not know a cover 2 from a cover 3
There's no point in going back and forth. You have bought the fools gold hook, line, and sinker.

Ya'll talk about Jerry overrating the talent on this team when some of ya'll do the exact same thing.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
You're not hearing me. Stop and try to listen. I don't need your troll advice that is unrealistic at best. If I wanted it, I'd ask. But I don't so stop proclaiming to have an understanding of things when you clearly don't.
You're not willing to discuss like an adult, you need to insert childish nonsense claims like anything you type bothers me, lol. It's cute, but it's pretty sad. Read your own posts dude, it's like a disgruntled 13 year old. "You don't like me."
:facepalm:
There's really no need to get this defensive and emotional about it.

I am willing to discuss anything, but I am not willing to suspend my belief and believe that certain players are better just because they have a star on their helmet.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Facts.
Another one of those blanket statements that's just a complete lie. The 49ers game is a great example. Prescott read blitz, found the one on one and hit Cooper for a TD.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
There's no point in going back and forth. You have bought the fools gold hook, line, and sinker.

Ya'll talk about Jerry overrating the talent on this team when some of ya'll do the exact same thing.

Your right, you make stupid comments that serve no purpose but to slam what you are clueless about. I have bought nothing, I can look at a situational rationally. I have never once said Dak was elite and I have never claimed he would win a SB as if it is guaranteed. I have said he has the talent to help this team win a SB but it will take more than Dak to get that accomplished. I have watched Rodgers put up unbelievable numbers year in and year out yet his last time going to a SB was over 10 years ago and since then has failed to make it back, because this game is a lot more than just QB. Some you don't get it, the camera focus on the QB and that is about as much knowledge are you seem to have. Excuse me if I don't run around here hollering oh we can't win, Dak Sucks really enlightening comments. Pathetic

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
There's really no need to get this defensive and emotional about it.

I am willing to discuss anything, but I am not willing to suspend my belief and believe that certain players are better just because they have a star on their helmet.
This is your schtick. Falsely claiming that you have ANY ability to identify emotion and understanding of what being defensive is. You just keep trolling the same lines over and over. False claims. More lies. that's really all you bring. Troll stuff. If you were truly willing to "discuss anything" you wouldn't go so hard in the paint with your super-hero ability to see emotion.
Get over yourself.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Your right, you make stupid comments that serve no purpose but to slam what you are clueless about. I have bought nothing, I can look at a situational rationally. I have never once said Dak was elite and I have never claimed he would win a SB as if it is guaranteed. I have said he has the talent to help this team win a SB but it will take more than Dak to get that accomplished. I have watched Rodgers put up unbelievable numbers year in and year out yet his last time going to a SB was over 10 years ago and since then has failed to make it back, because this game is a lot more than just QB. Some you don't get it, the camera focus on the QB and that is about as much knowledge are you seem to have. Excuse me if I don't run around here hollering oh we can't win, Dak Sucks really enlightening comments. Pathetic
I get the vibe that if Dak played for any of team a lot of you guys would not nearly hold him in such high esteem as you do now.

I know you say that you've never said he is elite, but you have still overrated him beyond belief. I mean, you're using Peyton Manning as an example to defend him, because I guess Dak has shown Manning like qualities in your eyes or something?

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
This is your schtick. Falsely claiming that you have ANY ability to identify emotion and understanding of what being defensive is. You just keep trolling the same lines over and over. False claims. More lies. that's really all you bring. Troll stuff. If you were truly willing to "discuss anything" you wouldn't go so hard in the paint with your super-hero ability to see emotion.
Get over yourself.
We established months ago that you don't really believe in Dak. If you had really believed in him you'd no longer have an account right now with the deal I proposed.

That's why I don't get why people that openly don't believe in Dak upsets you so much. Because when push comes to shove you agree with them.