Dak’s stats during our three game win streak

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Which I stated and acknlowdge in my original post. But I said that they are viewed as suspect right now generally in DC, particularly their secondary, because they haven’t been tested.

I mean what is the test? Falcons and Saints threw all over them but there's what? 5 high powered offenses in the league? They did rather well against Packers, Colts, Buccaneers and Texans.

That defense is for real. Their corners may be suspect but Josh Norman even in a down year is still serviceable and Swearinger at safety is having his best year of his career. The trade for Clinton-Dix hasn't paid but he too is a solid player.

That defense is the real deal. They need more playmakers but they aren't that far away. The stats don't show it but they made Zeke work for every single yard.

Verdict

Reaction score
Like there is plenty of truthful stuff to bash Dak about.
Sure. I'll be critical of him too, but not just bash him for the sake of bashing him. Lol. You should become an Eagles fan so you can be in classless company.

khiladi

Reaction score
I mean what is the test? Falcons and Saints threw all over them but there's what? 5 high powered offenses in the league? They did rather well against Packers, Colts, Buccaneers and Texans.

That defense is for real. Their corners may be suspect but Josh Norman even in a down year is still serviceable and Swearinger at safety is having his best year of his career. The trade for Clinton-Dix hasn't paid but he too is a solid player.

That defense is the real deal. They need more playmakers but they aren't that far away. The stats don't show it but they made Zeke work for every single yard.

Again, you are giving your opinion about the Commanders. I already acknowledged the fact that their defense is viewed as playing well, but the view in DC is their defense generally hasn’t been tested yet.

JGRXXN

Reaction score
I did but some here try to say he's a great QB for actually completing a pass. Like I said before if your going to stand by an average QB like Dak then throw your support Garret's way too. He got the win tonight too.

No the team got the win 2night... Y'all always try to separate Dak from the team when Dak is the freakin QB lol Yes Dak's footwork is bad at times and he frustrates me at times but to sit here after games and bash this man is crazy when Dak made plays lol Mane I wash I knew about this board when Romo was around lol

Verdict

Reaction score
Like Alex Smith did in that offense? Tyreek Hill is well on his way at this rate to doubling his production with Mahomes than last year and we got nine games to go.

The fact you guys compare Dak with Mahomes as of its the ‘weapons’ shows how delusional you are.

I didn't compare Dak to Mahomes, home boy. Lol.

khiladi

Reaction score
I didn't compare Dak to Mahomes, home boy. Lol.

Your comment About me not getting it was in reference to this:

Mahomes gets more YAC than anyone in the league. Ya, he is slinging it all over becuse defenses have no way to defend all of their weapons. Someday you will understanf this very simple principle.

So explain Alex Smith with those same weapons?

erod

Reaction score
767 yards
3 passing TDs
3 rushing TDs
0 INTs
11 YPC
70.8% completions
100.1 passer rating

Pretty good for the “worst starting QB in the league”
Horrible Philly secondary.
Horrible Atlanta defense.
Mediocre Washington defense.

But yes, he's played better for one half of each game.

Today was about Amari Cooper. Wow.

JGRXXN

Reaction score
Again, you are giving your opinion about the Commanders. I already acknowledged the fact that their defense is viewed as playing well, but the view is their defense hasn’t been tested yet.

You

This is the NFL right and its week 11 what true test do people need to see lol

khiladi

Reaction score
I didn't say that.

I know you didn’t say that. You said the following in RESPONSE TO IT:

No. He won't understand anything because he's really, realy simple.

So it’s pretty obvious one can come to the conclusion that you and others think the reason Mahomes is doing what he is doing and Dak is not is the difference in weapons.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
No the team got the win 2night... Y'all always try to separate Dak from the team when Dak is the freakin QB lol Yes Dak's footwork is bad at times and he frustrates me at times but to sit here after games and bash this man is crazy when Dak made plays lol Mane I wash I knew about this board when Romo was around lol

I wasn't separating Dak from the team. Of course it's a team win. I'm not really even bashing him just not overhyping him either. Not like he threw a 70 yard bomb, threw for 400 yards, made a spectacular throw. Even the play calling was good as Dak likes those slants.

khiladi

Reaction score
You expect people to do things you refuse to do? I was right you are the rankest type of coward to ever post on the internet.

No, you simply have comprehension problems. My response was dictated by the very originator of the thread who was taking about Dak being some supposed beast, which you initially claimed was irrelevant. You also tried to justify your insertion to the thread that it was “off the cuff” as if the originator if the thread who was responding to you, thought your remarks were off the cuff and not being a support to his original claim of him being some accurate thrower, which is why he brought up that ‘dart’.

I then basically said it does no such thing, because we all know ultimately this thread is about trying to prop up Dak like he can make these throws regumsrky even he never throws those and it’s a one in a million pass of Dak and it ignores his avoidance of this area along with all his crappy passes tonight.

Simple that I’m in your feels.. nothing cowardly about an Internet forum Keyboard Warrior defending people more than they do themselves.

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
Take out the pass to Vernon Davis that was mostly about the perfect call against a blitz and the Commanders never had a pass over 20 yards either. Some people act like there isn't a defense on the field.
The Commanders were starting a backup QB....then again so are we.

JGRXXN

Reaction score
I wasn't separating Dak from the team. Of course it's a team win. I'm not really even bashing him just not overhyping him either. Not like he threw a 70 yard bomb, threw for 400 yards, made a spectacular throw. Even the play calling was good as Dak likes those slants.

ight fair enough... unlike khiladi lol