Dak’s stats during our three game win streak

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Yes...he threw 34 tds becbecause he wasnt getting sacked 50 times. Get it?

Even Dak's coach said going into the second half that he needed to get the ball out quicker.

There are times the line is to blame for sacks. There are times receivers not getting open is the problem. And there are times it's the QB's fault.

I'm happy with the way Dak has played overall in these past three games, but some of the sacks are definitely on him ... although I think the play-calling also contributes to the problem at times.

JGRXXN

Reaction score
Take out the pass to Vernon Davis that was mostly about the perfect call against a blitz and the Commanders never had a pass over 20 yards either. Some people act like there isn't a defense on the field.

While we're at lets just take out the 23 tds Randy Moss had then what does that leave Tom Brady in 2007 y'all are fuuuuuuuuuuuuuny lmao

khiladi

Reaction score
Bs, I live in DC too, they've been raving about their defense. Matter of fact they said we wouldn't score 20.

So you think they viewed the Cowboys offense as a test? It’s you who are shooting nonsense out of your mouth. Gruden knows more than you.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&sou...aw0QxwT-FSAvM_Q8zw3m4NOj&ust=1543036727787840

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
You didn't give Dak even an ounceof credit jeesh lol only CZ

He didn't make an amazing throw....he made the same throw every starting QB can make, nothing special. The amazing part came from Cooper, how he runs routes and then runs through 3 defenders. The pass from Dak was good, it was on target but if it stopped there it wouldn't make a highlight reel. We talk about those plays because of what Cooper did after he caught it.

Verdict

Reaction score
Mahomes gets more YAC than anyone in the league. Ya, he is slinging it all over becuse defenses have no way to defend all of their weapons. Someday you will understanf this very simple principle.

No. He won't understand anything because he's really, realy simple.

Reactions: Ken

JGRXXN

Reaction score
Eli Manning is supposedly the worst buy he has a passer rating in the last four games of over 100 and 7 TDS and only 2 INTs. He even has more total yards than him and his OL is one of the worst in the league.

You still bashin Dak even after 289 yards and 2td game? during the game i can understand people being frustrated but you act like Dak is the worst QB in the NFL... Do you even watch other games?

JGRXXN

Reaction score
He didn't make an amazing throw....he made the same throw every starting QB can make, nothing special. The amazing part came from Cooper, how he runs routes and then runs through 3 defenders. The pass from Dak was good, it was on target but if it stopped there it wouldn't make a highlight reel. We talk about those plays because of what Cooper did after he caught it.

"The pass from Dak was good, it was on target" stop right there... then that means Dak has done his job so give the man some credit lol what's wrong with y'all man lol

khiladi

Reaction score
No. He won't understand anything because he's really, realy simple.

Like Alex Smith did in that offense? Tyreek Hill is well on his way at this rate to doubling his production with Mahomes than last year and we got nine games to go.

The fact you guys compare Dak with Mahomes as of its the ‘weapons’ shows how delusional you are.

GMO415

Reaction score
Wow....and the majority people call him a bus driver who will never amount to she-it .

Dre11

Reaction score
So you think they viewed the Cowboys offense as a test? It’s you who are shooting nonsense out of your mouth. Gruden knows more than you.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwishsbx4eneAhWQMd8KHVwwB0sQzPwBegQIARAC&url=https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/2018/10/09/jay-gruden-Commanders-have-several-problems-fix-we-have-cloud-looming-over-our-head/&psig=AOvVaw0QxwT-FSAvM_Q8zw3m4NOj&ust=1543036727787840

Every time they face us they see it as a test Swearinger himself said it. Gruden is a hack of a coach, he thinks their was great before this game. Also way to bring up a article more than a month old...lol
You're a clown, just look at your butt getting kicked in here...lol

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
"The pass from Dak was good, it was on target" stop right there... then that means Dak has done his job so give the man some credit lol what's wrong with y'all man lol

I did but some here try to say he's a great QB for actually completing a pass. Like I said before if your going to stand by an average QB like Dak then throw your support Garret's way too. He got the win tonight too.

khiladi

Reaction score
Every time they face us they see it as a test Swearinger himself said it. Gruden is a hack of a coach, he thinks their was great before this game. Also way to bring up a article more than a month old...lol
You're a clown, just look at your butt getting kicked in here...lol

So you think people in DC think the Washington Commanders defense was going to be tested by the Cowboys offense? Of course it’s a month old and the Commanders are 24th in passing yards given up.

If you believed I was a clown and getting my butt kicked, you wouldn’t be spending your time trying to argue with me.