Dak: “I didn’t see it coming. This might be most humbling game I’ve ever been a part of”

glimmerman

Reaction score
You know they are required to meet with media. He has to say something. At least he didnt throw players or staff under the bus. A lot of blame to go around. But man once again that pass to Shoomaker on the second play. I can’t stop seeing it. But last week he put one in his hands in the end zone and he dropped it.

Praxit

Reaction score
..well Dak, you might get one more shot in playoffs Vs miners. Make it count.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Nah.... its fun exposing trolls from other NFCE teams like you lil dude. You're used to being picked on your whole life, and I know you can take it.

I like kicking frauds around.
You're the perfect example of how not to act when you’re wrong about something.

I bet you punch holes in the wall when you lose video games.

GINeric

Reaction score
You're the perfect example of how not to act when you’re wrong about something.

I bet you punch holes in the wall when you lose video games.

I was never wrong about anything. Just like I wasn't wrong about you being a fan troll of another team posing as a Cowboys who hides like a ***** after our wins.

With that said, I'm pretty sure the walls in your mother's basement looks like the side of a leopard from all the holes you've punched after Cowboys wins.

When are you going to get out of her basement and establish yourself lil dude?

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I was never wrong about anything. Just like I wasn't wrong about you being a fan troll of another team posing as a Cowboys who hides like a ***** after our wins.

With that said, I'm pretty sure the walls in your mother's basement looks like the side of a leopard from all the holes you've punched after Cowboys wins.

When are you going to get out of her basement and establish yourself lil dude?
Yup.

This dude definitely punched holes in walls when he loses on Madden.

A very unhinged individual here.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
AC makes things up. Im convinced its a child.
Just someone with a lot of frustration in his life and on top of that, totally stubborn and unable to examine things objectively.

it makes for great entertainment on this forum though so I guess we have that going for us.....

Machete

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Dak...you are simpleton moron! You have had several humblings in the last 8 years...8YEARS!!! and I promise you, you'll get humbled again and again, cuz you are football dumb.