Dak: “I didn’t see it coming. This might be most humbling game I’ve ever been a part of”

kumizi

Reaction score
He’s just not good enough.

What do you guys expect him to say? No need to vilify him outside of his play.

GINeric

Reaction score
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Oh come on, don't give up on your boy now!

Dak may not be the quarterback to take us to the superbowl.... but he's still better than the quarterback on YOUR favorite team and has owned YOUR favorite team since he's been in the league.....

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
this is genuinely sad.

You do realize that Dak lost even people like faninhouston and Rocky last night right?

You're literally the last one left on Dak Davidian compound.
The comet/Spaceship isn't coming to pick all the eunuchs up.

C'mon man. Let's return to reality bro. You spent the better part of 8 straight years propping this loser up. It's over.
That was an incredibly entertaining response

GINeric

Reaction score
You chose Dak over your credibility.

There’s no reason to be made at us “Dak haters” for telling the truth.

I choose all my Cowboys. I root for my team just like you root for yours. But it still doesn't change the fact that Dak had success vs your team his whole career.

And you've never told the truth about anything. That's what hurts you the most. That's why you only come out and post after losses. You're a good lil troll tho.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I choose all my Cowboys. I root for my team just like you root for yours. But it still doesn't change the fact that Dak had success vs your team his whole career.

And you've never told the truth about anything. That's what hurts you the most. That's why you only come out and post after losses. You're a good lil troll tho.
You hear that?

It’s the fat lady singing.

Reaction score
Wrong! Cooks ran himself out of bounds. Rewatch the play. Before Dak released the pass, Cooks was self running towards the sideline instead of upfield towards the endzone. Cooks hindered Dak, not the other way around.
So you’re saying that Dak saw Cooks running out of bounds and decided to throw it out of bounds because Cooks was headed there instead of throwing inbounds and allowing cooks to adjust his route??? That is absurd and you are delusional.

John813

Reaction score
822j1q.jpg

GINeric

Reaction score
You hear that?

It’s the fat lady singing.

That's not an appropriate way to speak about your girl bro. Show some respect!!

And why is she singing while we have a 3-2 record??

You hear that??? We still own your team and it enraged you to a point you still hide after our wins.... LOL!!!!

Damn bro, being a weak lil coward after our wins must really suck.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
That's not an appropriate way to speak about your girl bro. Show some respect!!

And why is she singing while we have a 3-2 record??

You hear that??? We still own your team and it enraged you to a point you still hide after our wins.... LOL!!!!

Damn bro, being a weak lil coward after our wins must really suck.
Dak makes you act this way and he cares nothing about you.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wrong! Cooks ran himself out of bounds. Rewatch the play. Before Dak released the pass, Cooks was self running towards the sideline instead of upfield towards the endzone. Cooks hindered Dak, not the other way around.
I see. So in a dak thread we need to preface every single fault by everyone rlse before we get to dak.
Mkay.

glimmerman

Reaction score
I started seeing it coming on the second play when you over threw a wide open TE that if you hit in stride would have gotten some yards and really set the tempo for us and put niners on there heels and have us a spark. It all we down hill. That pass was on Dak. But then we can start spreading blame around.

GINeric

Reaction score
Dak makes you act this way and he cares nothing about you.

Your pops made you a coward. You should sue him.

It still hurts you that Dak isn't even elite and has owned your team ever since he's been in the league. No matter what you say from this point on, you can't undo the games Dak beat your team's *** over and over again.

You BIG MAD or lil mad?

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What insults? Seriously, what insults?

I never called you one name. I merely said it's scary that you believe this and it is.
You're not posting rationally. Your emotionally invested and that's preventing you from seeing that the emperor has no clothes.

If that bothers you or offends you, then be offended.
if you feel you have to "retaliate" then be my guest. It's a free country.
AC makes things up. Im convinced its a child.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Your pops made you a coward. You should sue him.

It still hurts you that Dak isn't even elite and has owned your team ever since he's been in the league. No matter what you say from this point on, you can't undo the games Dak beat your team's *** over and over again.

You BIG MAD or lil mad?
Emotional mess you are.