Dak: “I didn’t see it coming. This might be most humbling game I’ve ever been a part of”

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
Show the tape/plays where Dak was wrong. Show where the receivers were wide open and Dak simply missed them.
Well I’d consider it a miss when you throw to the other team but maybe that’s me….he did that 3 times. He also routinely checked the ball down way too soon, threw a pass on 3&5 when the receiver was covered and 2 yards behind the sticks.

On the pass to cooks he missed horribly on, he had lamb wide open never looked that way, on the slant interception to Gallup I believe lamb once again was wide open never got the look because dak was focused on 1 read. He consistently chose to never not one time use his legs at all.

He was abysmal….he gets slandered many times this isn’t one of them.get your head of out of his rear end and I say this as a dak supporter

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Well I’d consider it a miss when you throw to the other team but maybe that’s me….he did that 3 times. He also routinely checked the ball down way too soon, threw a pass on 3&5 when the receiver was covered and 2 yards behind the sticks.

On the pass to cooks he missed horribly on, he had lamb wide open never looked that way, on the slant interception to Gallup I believe lamb once again was wide open never got the look because dak was focused on 1 read. He consistently chose to never not one time use his legs at all.

He was abysmal….he gets slandered many times this isn’t one of them.get your head of out of his rear end and I say this as a dak supporter
Wish you had the guts to talk that way in person wannabe tough guy.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Benchwarmer? Got it.
:thumbup: Whatever floats your boat.

Tell ya what. Instead of trying to convince everyone why your "high school" prowess makes your opinion count more than mine,
why don't you tell us why we should trust your opinion more than 10+ year NFL vet and 3 time pro bowl safety Donte Whitner?

(his evisceration of Dak has been posted on here a couple different times, shouldn't be hard for even you to find)

Mr_437

Reaction score
I didn't see it coming either especially after the TD to Turpin making the game 14-7.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I hate to say this but.... I hope the next time we hear him say "I didn't see it coming".... its after he's benched, traded, or released.

I'm ready to kick the tires on Lance after the bye.
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Oh come on, don't give up on your boy now!

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
Yeah, you're the nut-talking child with a clown as his avatar picture.
You asked for examples from the game, you got them and instead of actually responding to that you have absolutely nothing to offer of substance bat boy.

I’d guess I prefer a clown as an avatar rather than be a clown in real life but that’s your department. Have a nice night bats

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
I hate video games. Don't play madden never will
I don't think I've ever held a flute in my hands.
I wasn't a "class 5A all stater" like you *allegedly* were, but I did ok.

Gatorade is better than water any ways.

Keep trying. I know this is literally eating you alive. and I enjoy the hell out of that.
I shouldn't, but I do.
@America's Cowboy is hurting mightedly. His boy Deek was exposed on national TV. Now Armenia's Cowboy has to regroup, exhale and prepare more bluster for us. But bluster based on whom? Deek is flat on his face, Sequel Idiot is a Patriot and his other boy Fat Mac is avoiding Jerald.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
this is genuinely sad.

You do realize that Dak lost even people like faninhouston and Rocky last night right?

You're literally the last one left on Dak Davidian compound.
The comet/Spaceship isn't coming to pick all the eunuchs up.

C'mon man. Let's return to reality bro. You spent the better part of 8 straight years propping this loser up. It's over.
:hammer:

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score
this is genuinely sad.

You do realize that Dak lost even people like faninhouston and Rocky last night right?

You're literally the last one left on Dak Davidian compound.
The comet/Spaceship isn't coming to pick all the eunuchs up.

C'mon man. Let's return to reality bro. You spent the better part of 8 straight years propping this loser up. It's over.
A+ work this gave me a good laugh.