Twitter: Dak "a little sloppy" per Bobby Belt

DCBoysfan

Hardwork and Dedication
Reaction score
I guess we will get reports and overreactions similar to the Dak interception watch from last year.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Looks like Dak is feeling a bit of pressure.
Pressure?????????? :muttley:
You haven't seen anything yet as wait till he trots his bleep out in Clevland with a weaker team to carry him and who have lost faith in him a long time ago knowing its all gonna end up being a Deer in the Headlight tale of woes.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
It’s OTA’s anything that really comes out with regards to Dak, Lance, Rush is meaningless. Check back when it’s TC and the pads are on.

RoboQB

Reaction score
I hope he waxed up first!
He just got a massage and then walked across the practice field, headed for the tanning booth, wearing nothing but goggles and speedos.... lol.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Yup, this is just media and fans fodder at this point.

The game against the Browns won't be though.....can't wait.
Yes what you said was fine for regular season , but come playoffs and a couple of scores down , Dak’s big eyed blinking like deer in the headlights look comes back .

( disclaimer, Not a Dak basher or pro Dak , but can’t still get over that GB beat down )
All fair.. the Green Bay loss stings and the whole team owes us one for that mess. I just refuse to heap that loss onto one guy after watching such a complete failure to compete early on in that game. Though I am on record for completely hating his unwillingness to just lose it on his teammates just once. Just one time.. I think it would be very effective since he actually never does it.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Yall remember last year at how poor Dak looked and certain roaches on here gloated? He went on to have a All Pro season.

Moral to the story? It’s practice lol. You get better at practice you don’t dominate. Dak will be ok and Lance is learning.

Hadenough

Reaction score
All fair.. the Green Bay loss stings and the whole team owes us one for that mess. I just refuse to heap that loss onto one guy after watching such a complete failure to compete early on in that game. Though I am on record for completely hating his unwillingness to just lose it on his teammates just once. Just one time.. I think it would be very effective since he actually never does it.
He better not open his mouth with all the choking he has done. The team is fed up with his rah rah act. Can't wait til he is gone.

SwagSurfer

Reaction score
Not really concerned about either reports tbh. Qbs tend to be more aggressive in these practices and we have the top CB duo in the league.

Nav22

Reaction score
Disappointed in this board.

Was hoping at least 1 Seinfeld fan would've dropped a "Poppie's a little sloppy" reference.