Twitter: Dak "a little sloppy" per Bobby Belt

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Lance should have no problem moving into the QB1 spot. He’s a phenom.
I know this is sarcasm, but what are you so afraid of with Lance?

If he sucks then we get a high draft pick and if he's great then we're set.

We know what Dak is and that's a bonafide loser. Have you allowed yourself to become comfortable with that old familiar failure Dak brings?

GoldenR

Reaction score
I know this is sarcasm, but what are you so afraid of with Lance?

If he sucks then we get a high draft pick and if he's great then we're set.

We know what Dak is and that's a bonafide loser. Have you allowed yourself to become comfortable with that old familiar failure Dak brings?
It's like they just don't get anything that's going on with this organization. Their obsession for this man is beyond comical.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
It's like they just don't get anything that's going on with this organization. Their obsession for this man is beyond comical.
It's crazy.

They love the QB that has the worst playoff record ever with at least 5 playoff starts more than they love the Cowboys.

What are they so afraid of with Lance? That we won't win a playoff game? We have that now.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
It's crazy.

They love the QB that has the worst playoff record ever with at least 5 playoff starts more than they love the Cowboys.

What are they so afraid of with Lance? That we won't win a playoff game? We have that now.
Haha so he doesn’t have the worst playoff record or the worst playoff record for anyone who has played 5 games…he has the worst record of anyone who has started 5 playoff games lol. What an interesting way to word that. I guess in order to take off Cousins you have to mention his 5 starts lol.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Remember when the mediots kept a running tally of Dak's INTs in training camp last year and declared that he was going to lead the league in picks again? Remember how that worked out?

Can anyone say "nothing-burger."
MM had to dumb down the offense to pee wee dink and dunk passes.
Then when we found a dog (as we faced many) Dak started to throw passes over 5 yards.
He still had over 10 INT if you include the playoffs.
P.S. Facing the lowest rank Pass Defenses in the NFL last season, I might add!

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Haha so he doesn’t have the worst playoff record or the worst playoff record for anyone who has played 5 games…he has the worst record of anyone who has started 5 playoff games lol. What an interesting way to word that. I guess in order to take off Cousins you have to mention his 5 starts lol.
I don't have time (or care enough) to explain it in depth to you so you will understand.

darealvelle

Reaction score
Every QB throws more INT's in practice. They take more risks because it is practice. They try things in practice they would never dare to do in the regular season. Testing the limits of your abilities is something a player is supposed to do in practice.

I would rather they find out something doesn't work during practice than in the actual game.

No story here, just another media analyst going for the easy layup.
We heard the same thing last summer and Dak had great statistical season.

NotForLong

Reaction score
All fair.. the Green Bay loss stings and the whole team owes us one for that mess. I just refuse to heap that loss onto one guy after watching such a complete failure to compete early on in that game. Though I am on record for completely hating his unwillingness to just lose it on his teammates just once. Just one time.. I think it would be very effective since he actually never does it.
You want Dak to chew out His team mates?

plymkr

Reaction score
My biggest takeaway is Jalen Brooks looking good. That’s encouraging. If he steps up and produces like Gallup did then we saved some money on the cap and got a younger player. I liked what I saw of him last season in the limited time he was in.

plymkr

Reaction score
, Not a Dak basher or pro Dak , but can’t still get over that GB beat down )
I don’t think any of us are over that beat down. I know I’m not. That was a bitter loss.