Twitter: Dak "a little sloppy" per Bobby Belt

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You can still be here and still fed up w/ Dak. Hell, I'm not necessarily fed up w/ Dak, but I am fed up w/ the rah rah b/s that he builds his image around. Need some tangibles from him.
I mean I'm fed up with a lot of things and I don't actively search those things. It doesn't make sense. Why would you seek something you're fed up with?

plasticman

Reaction score
Every QB throws more INT's in practice. They take more risks because it is practice. They try things in practice they would never dare to do in the regular season. Testing the limits of your abilities is something a player is supposed to do in practice.

I would rather they find out something doesn't work during practice than in the actual game.

No story here, just another media analyst going for the easy layup.

Zordon

Reaction score
I mean I'm fed up with a lot of things and I don't actively search those things. It doesn't make sense. Why would you seek something you're fed up with?
Because we're Cowboys fans. We were here before Dak and most of us will be here after him too. You're getting too sensitive about fans letting steam off their chest.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Yall remember last year at how poor Dak looked and certain roaches on here gloated? He went on to have a All Pro season.

Moral to the story? It’s practice lol. You get better at practice you don’t dominate. Dak will be ok and Lance is learning.
The commitment to being miserable 24/7 by some is kinda impressive ngl.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Because we're Cowboys fans. We were here before Dak and most of us will be here after him too. You're getting too sensitive about fans letting steam off their chest.
I’m not getting sensitive about anything you’re the one who messaged me about this so I’m clarifying. I never said anything specifically about Dak. What I said was if you’re tired of hearing someone talk and fed up now fed up can you be to consistently torture yourself? You’d torture yourself because of fandom?

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Now is the time to throw picks. Maybe they are working on timing, placement, etc. Daks biggest weakness is hitting guys in stride that are now bombs where receivers have more time to adjust to the ball. Maybe he is working on that aspect of the game, maybe he is taking more chances, could be forcing the ball to certain players to see if the receiver will fight for the ball. I only worry about this stuff if it carries over to a game.

DCBoysfan

Hardwork and Dedication
Reaction score
Every QB throws more INT's in practice. They take more risks because it is practice. They try things in practice they would never dare to do in the regular season. Testing the limits of your abilities is something a player is supposed to do in practice.

I would rather they find out something doesn't work during practice than in the actual game.

No story here, just another media analyst going for the easy layup.
I find the fact you have to point this out to some supposedly football fans hilarious.

rambo2

Reaction score
I guess we will get reports and overreactions similar to the Dak interception watch from last year.
The Dak interception watch and the kicker situation that they went nuts on. It was so funny when Aubrey became the best kicker in the league and Dak led the league in tds.

rambo2

Reaction score
Pressure?????????? :muttley:
You haven't seen anything yet as wait till he trots his bleep out in Clevland with a weaker team to carry him and who have lost faith in him a long time ago knowing its all gonna end up being a Deer in the Headlight tale of woes.
They will beat Cleveland.