Twitter: Dak "a little sloppy" per Bobby Belt

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Lamb was yelling at Dak! Trash Prescott wouldn't throw him the ball. He had that familiar deer in the headlights look. Yes the whole team quit but what did the rest of the team have to fight for. Daks taking all the money and his performance was the worst on the team. You ever notice how he is sitting by himself with that stupid stare. If we see it everyone on the team and the coaches see it. Those players are pissed and just quit. I guarantee you if Joe Burrow was under center and started driving that team down the field the rest of the team would come to life.
Lamb should have been yelling into the mirror about dropping the first two passes that came his way.

NotForLong

Reaction score
Not necessarily chew them out, but get in somebody's face, uplift them, tell them a joke, point out a celebrity in the stands, anything to wake them up. Too many times when the team is in the dumps he stays there with them and leaves them to climb out on their own and goes and sits by himself trying to work out his issues. I don't think the QB can do that. At least not all the time. Sometimes he's got to pull them out of the tailspin. I know nothing works 100% of the time.. but I do know that sitting in the corner trying to remain calm while the walls are tumbling down fails more often than not.
I understand. I agree faith you

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Well, technically he could be cut and lose around 25 million before the season starts.

Also, I think there could be a little pressure on him to get his next big contract which has the possibility to be over a $150 million. Dak and his agent are all about the bank. Presuming Lance pans out, nothing will prevent Dak from getting the Romo treatment and that next big contract will be out the window. No team outside Dallas is going to pay him as much as he will get from the organization.
That’s what they said about Kirk Cousins…..

visionary

Reaction score
Remember when the mediots kept a running tally of Dak's INTs in training camp last year and declared that he was going to lead the league in picks again? Remember how that worked out?

Can anyone say "nothing-burger."
Yeah, no picks in that playoff loss against the bottom seeded team

I remember
Idiots

Can anyone say “double-burger”

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
Pressure?????????? :muttley:
You haven't seen anything yet as wait till he trots his bleep out in Clevland with a weaker team to carry him and who have lost faith in him a long time ago knowing its all gonna end up being a Deer in the Headlight tale of woes.
GAME-SET-MATCH

It only gets worse after this. That's why you hear the stans talking about "running game" and "protection" and CeeDee Lamb's "attitude"...all meant to relieve pressure on the guy who is a lame duck QB and a lame duck coach.

The worst thing Jerry could do is sign him and take the pressure off.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Not even close. That was a hard fought, close game against a team that went on to win the Super Bowl and beat the supposed greatest team ever. This game was a blowout loss from the opening kickoff to a team that lost the very next week.
Hind sight is 20/20

They barely made it tonpost season. We were dominant regular season. Team. Got #1 over all seed and home field advantage through out.

They choked. Against a much lesser team.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Hind sight is 20/20

They barely made it tonpost season. We were dominant regular season. Team. Got #1 over all seed and home field advantage through out.

They choked. Against a much lesser team.
This is a lot of revisionist history man. First the Cowboys did not have the #1 seed. If they had they would have been home resting on wild card weekend. Second the Packers were a pretty good team heading into the playoffs. They won 6 of their last 8 including a win over the Lions and Chiefs on back to back weekends. They dug a hole when they got off to a slow start but once they righted themselves they were not some crap team as the narrative keeps defining them as. They had the 49ers on the ropes until late in the game the week after they beat the Cowboys.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
When yall say stuff like this is just to rile people up?
no. its just what i think of his play. Prescott to me is a bad NFL QB. He slip into mediocrity a few years back but he is back to his old self since quite some time.

And i dont think a post here will have the effect to make people mad. This is a game we are fans of. Most of us have essentially nothing to do with the cowboys: They dont own parts of them or work for them in a way where their decisssions are part of where this franchsie is right now. So who cares what they (Dallas FO or players) do or what others think of them.

This is pure entertainment, nothing serious, nothing with a meaning that we need for our life, that we are dependend of.
If someone has the feeling he is depended of that he should better self reflect that he has a much bigger problem in life. Get a therapist to work on that to be able to enjoy your life again.

I could understand your questions if i called someone an idiot. But heck, even then: I wouldnt care if someone on the internet would call me an idiot. Seriously this would be only a sign that the guy/girl doesnt want to put energy into contemplation. I would feel pity for such people.

Last edited:

cowboyed

Reaction score
Since when did tubby decide anything? The guy wasn't even allowed to pick his own staff.
I am ambivalent about McCarthy staying or leaving. But him not being allowed to pick his own staff is a gross exaggeration. There were just a few staff personnel that were retained by the Cowboys such as Kellen Moore and Lett that come to mind but McCarthy interviewed and approved of them. McCarthy also decided to call his own plays on offense during game time. He also routinely decided who would play and who would not suit up in preparation for games. And on defense and special teams I am sure decisions were made in concert with Dan Quinn and John Fassel, respectively. Then there are the player practice sessions and meetings he manages with the coaching staff. Plenty of decisions being made by McCarthy. Also part of the decision making and input committee on draft needs and free agent acquisitions.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Not necessarily chew them out, but get in somebody's face, uplift them, tell them a joke, point out a celebrity in the stands, anything to wake them up. Too many times when the team is in the dumps he stays there with them and leaves them to climb out on their own and goes and sits by himself trying to work out his issues. I don't think the QB can do that. At least not all the time. Sometimes he's got to pull them out of the tailspin. I know nothing works 100% of the time.. but I do know that sitting in the corner trying to remain calm while the walls are tumbling down fails more often than not.
Ala Joe Montana and John Candy?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
no. its just what i think of his play. Prescott to me is a bad NFL QB. He slip into mediocrity a few years back but he is back to his old self since quite some time.

And i dont think a post here will have the effect to make people mad. This is a game we are fans of. Most of us have essentially nothing to do with the cowboys: They dont own parts of them or work for them in a way where their decisssions are part of where this franchsie is right now. So who cares what they (Dallas FO or players) do or what others think of them.

This is pure entertainment, nothing serious, nothing with a meaning that we need for our life, that we are dependend of.
If someone has the feeling he is depended of that he should better self reflect that he has a much bigger problem in life. Get a therapist to work on that to be able to enjoy your life again.

I could understand your questions if i called someone an idiot. But heck, even then: I wouldnt care if someone on the internet would call me an idiot. Seriously this would be only a sign that the guy/girl doesnt want to put energy into contemplation. I would feel pity for such people.
I’m just trying to understand some of the stuff you guys say I can’t tell if it’s hyperbole or what. I know what certain. I’m curious if you think he’s a bad QB who are good ones?

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Lamb was yelling at Dak! Trash Prescott wouldn't throw him the ball. He had that familiar deer in the headlights look. You ever notice how he is sitting by himself with that stupid stare.
dak-prescott-dak.gif