Twitter: Dak "a little sloppy" per Bobby Belt

Hadenough

Reaction score
Not really. This team was seriously lacking offensively by having no run game and only 1 legit WR. The defense is who completely did not show up or just quit all game long.
Lamb was yelling at Dak! Trash Prescott wouldn't throw him the ball. He had that familiar deer in the headlights look. Yes the whole team quit but what did the rest of the team have to fight for. Daks taking all the money and his performance was the worst on the team. You ever notice how he is sitting by himself with that stupid stare. If we see it everyone on the team and the coaches see it. Those players are pissed and just quit. I guarantee you if Joe Burrow was under center and started driving that team down the field the rest of the team would come to life.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
Lance may want a different mentor
Possibly. But Lance is in his first year learning a new system and hasn’t been playing for 8 years. You expect inconsistency from him. Anything better would be a big positive. If Lance was to look as good or better than Dak right now there would be no point in keeping Dak around.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Not really. This team was seriously lacking offensively by having no run game and only 1 legit WR. The defense is who completely did not show up or just quit all game long.
And although I agree with you about Jerry not building the team properly, The Cowboys offense had no trouble beating the scrubs of the league which you have praised Dak for. It wasn't like GB was a powerhouse team. The offense was just as responsible for that loss as the defense. Dak needs to keep us in that game.

quickccc

Reaction score
Any good news deep connection with dak and cooks is a good start.

Especially on go fly routes which dak constantly missed ad overthrow a wide open cooks everytime late season.

They supposedly spent some off-season time working with deep go routes I heard.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
And although I agree with you about Jerry not building the team properly, The Cowboys offense had no trouble beating the scrubs of the league which you have praised Dak for. It wasn't like GB was a powerhouse team. The offense was just as responsible for that loss as the defense. Dak needs to keep us in that game.
The Packers were on a 3 game winning streak. They were looking strong going into the playoffs. Every sportscaster was saying they would be a hard team to beat whomever faced them in the wildcard round. As for Dak, he led the team to victories against several good teams throughout the regular season, so let's stop spreading lies you Dak haters have all been doing lately. The truth is Dak kept the team afloat throughout most of the regular season while only having 1 legit WR and no running game whatsoever, coupled with an oft-injured Oline. Those are still the issues today going into 2024.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Lamb was yelling at Dak! Trash Prescott wouldn't throw him the ball. He had that familiar deer in the headlights look. Yes the whole team quit but what did the rest of the team have to fight for. Daks taking all the money and his performance was the worst on the team. You ever notice how he is sitting by himself with that stupid stare. If we see it everyone on the team and the coaches see it. Those players are pissed and just quit. I guarantee you if Joe Burrow was under center and started driving that team down the field the rest of the team would come to life.
You mean when CeeDee was dropping passes that hit him in both hands or when he was getting shoved hard by the Packers DBs while CeeDee did nothing in retaliation except for go whine and throw a tantrum on the sidelines? Just like he's intentionally skipping OTAs and minicamp today on purpose even though he knows very well he's going to get paid the highest contract ever for a WR very soon?

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
All fair.. the Green Bay loss stings and the whole team owes us one for that mess. I just refuse to heap that loss onto one guy after watching such a complete failure to compete early on in that game. Though I am on record for completely hating his unwillingness to just lose it on his teammates just once. Just one time.. I think it would be very effective since he actually never does it.
Only LEADERS who carry their team to victory can chew out anyone.
Dak does not qualify. :eek:
P.S. Mr. Diggs would like to offer once again choice words to #4..............

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
I can think of 55 Millions reasons why he probably doesn't sweat it.
Well, technically he could be cut and lose around 25 million before the season starts.

Also, I think there could be a little pressure on him to get his next big contract which has the possibility to be over a $150 million. Dak and his agent are all about the bank. Presuming Lance pans out, nothing will prevent Dak from getting the Romo treatment and that next big contract will be out the window. No team outside Dallas is going to pay him as much as he will get from the organization.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm here to watch his demise! And kick him when he is down. The hate for that ** runs deep.
Have no fear as from week 1 his demise is guaranteed!
Our experienced players (except Zeke and Fergie) will not give 110% carrying this bum any longer as proven in the GB debacle.
I've ordered extra Pappy for the Dak show and man NO MERCY for this imposter of a human being and QB!
P.S. Ahhhhhhhouuuuhhhhhwahhhhhhh (I said that money is not my concern all I want to be is a Cowboy) as he's being dragged off the Cowboy facilities after the season!!!! :muttley:

McKDaddy

Reaction score
I mean, maybe he does. Doesn’t seem to be a bad way to practice as long as “pushing the limits” is still within his realistic capabilities.
Agreed. Just sayin' we've seen this movie before.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
All fair.. the Green Bay loss stings and the whole team owes us one for that mess. I just refuse to heap that loss onto one guy after watching such a complete failure to compete early on in that game. Though I am on record for completely hating his unwillingness to just lose it on his teammates just once. Just one time.. I think it would be very effective since he actually never does it.
Dak ain’t built like that.

You're asking him to be the alpha and he’s just not.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
You want Dak to chew out His team mates?
Not necessarily chew them out, but get in somebody's face, uplift them, tell them a joke, point out a celebrity in the stands, anything to wake them up. Too many times when the team is in the dumps he stays there with them and leaves them to climb out on their own and goes and sits by himself trying to work out his issues. I don't think the QB can do that. At least not all the time. Sometimes he's got to pull them out of the tailspin. I know nothing works 100% of the time.. but I do know that sitting in the corner trying to remain calm while the walls are tumbling down fails more often than not.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Dak late on throws.....is the only consistency he has.

:banghead:
Has he ever been on time with his throws? In his entire time as QB I don't think I have seen a time where he consistently hit the receiver in stride. It's either way ahead of the receiver or behind.