Dak about to be a dad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brax

Reaction score
There is nothing more blessed than to become a parent, especially to a baby girl! So happy for Dak, his girlfriend and their families! Congratulations and God Bless!

:starspin: :welcome::starspin:
Model girlfriends, commercials, illegitimate kids, Dak’s gone Hollywood must think he’s Brady.

Creeper

Reaction score
You don't need to be married, but when you are not married, she has Dak by the short hairs if things go south. If you are married and things go south you have legal rights that you don't when you are not married. I guess in Canada you can just go have babies all over the country, huh? You're probably to young to have kids anyway if you needed to ask that question.

Anyway, good luck with all that, Dak.
Any man and woman can have a baby but in this case Dak is financially bound to his girlfriend until the kid is an adult. The laws are better in Texas than California but he can still be responsible for a large payment in the future if things don't work out.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
I didn’t see this posted and started a thread yesterday that has since been deleted.

Congrats Dak! You’re going to be one great dad. You’re gonna make your momma proud! Keep grinding on the field you’re gonna have some crazy stories to share with her! What an incredible life you have, sir! Here’s to a happy and healthy baby girl!

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Any man and woman can have a baby but in this case Dak is financially bound to his girlfriend until the kid is an adult. The laws are better in Texas than California but he can still be responsible for a large payment in the future if things don't work out.
Huh?

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Model girlfriends, commercials, illegitimate kids, Dak’s gone Hollywood must think he’s Brady.
You don't even know what "Going Hollywood" means.

Here. I will help you...

Screenshot-20231104-162303-Gallery.jpg

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
You don't even know what "Going Hollywood" means.

Here. I will help you...

Screenshot-20231104-162303-Gallery.jpg

That wasn’t called for. Come on AC. Romo is a good family man that was just a young guy who got attention from celebrities. Being 6 days apart in age being in era it was just different.

To Dak’s credit he figured out early on how to manage this part of his life even when videos surfaced (post college incident) he always seemed to be able to manage it.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
That wasn’t called for. Come on AC. Romo is a good family man that was just a young guy who got attention from celebrities. Being 6 days apart in age being in era it was just different.

To Dak’s credit he figured out early on how to manage this part of his life even when videos surfaced (post college incident) he always seemed to be able to manage it.
Nope. Facts are Facts. Romo went Hollywood as soon as he became the starter in 2006. Dak never did. Huge difference between the both. What they did in college bares no bearing since they were still kids in college, but once you are in the pros, you're an adult and should be responsible.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Nope. Facts are Facts. Romo went Hollywood as soon as he became the starter in 2006. Dak never did. Huge difference between the both. What they did in college bares no bearing since they were still kids in college, but once you are in the pros, you're an adult and should be responsible.
Listen man, Romo didn’t do anything bad nor did he do anything that many of us haven’t done. I had a VIP booth next to his at Metal Skool back in the early 00’s before he was a starter. He wasn’t some wild party animal he was nice and to us and wasn’t acting anyway but enjoying the show.

What is Hollywood? I’m trying to understand what you’re defining? Dating famous people is going Hollywood? High profile people date. This is silly.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Listen man, Romo didn’t do anything bad nor did he do anything that many of us haven’t done. I had a VIP booth next to his at Metal Skool back in the early 00’s before he was a starter. He wasn’t some wild party animal he was nice and to us and wasn’t acting anyway but enjoying the show.

What is Hollywood? I’m trying to understand what you’re defining? Dating famous people is going Hollywood? High profile people date. This is silly.
No, you just don't want to accept that Romo seeked the limelight off the field. He was constantly caught on camera in L.A., Vegas or other big cities when he was with that bimbo Jessica Simpson. What Romo, Witten and Carpenter pulled off by going to Cabo during the playoffs was inexcusable. Even Troy Aikman blasted Romo for that. No one has ever done that, but good ol' boy Romo just couldn't help himself. That limelight was too enticing. His train of thought hurt him and the team in his prime. Wasted seasons. You should be pissed off about it, instead of so easily trying to cover up for him.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
No, you just don't want to accept that Romo seeked the limelight off the field. He was constantly caught on camera in L.A., Vegas or other big cities when he was with that bimbo Jessica Simpson. What Romo, Witten and Carpenter pulled off by going to Cabo during the playoffs was inexcusable. Even Troy Aikman blasted Romo for that. No one has ever done that, but good ol' boy Romo just couldn't help himself. That limelight was too enticing. His train of thought hurt him and the team in his prime. Wasted seasons. You should be pissed off about it, instead of so easily trying to cover up for him.
We can end the convo here no need to further this discussion. That was Outta line and no need for it. Your hatred for Romo and how you attack him to defend Dak makes having honest conversation's difficult, it’s like you go out of your way to be insulting about the guy. Some of us actually like him.

Again Congrats Dak you’re going to be an excellent family man.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
But he gets a pass where Romo didn't. Ce la vie.

acr731

Reaction score
To this day I have never forgiven Romo and his band of clowns for pissing away a #1 seed. I've said this to you before but you will still shout back with your usual 'Romo lover' garbage. So go ahead and just get it over with.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Child support for the next 18 years. Dak better hope this relationship works out. If not, at the salary he's making right now, he's going to be shelling out some very hefty support payments.

I don’t think that’s going to matter much to someone like Dak. I think he’s going to be the best dad regardless if they stay together or not. But he settled down later so maybe he found the right one and all of that isn’t really much of a concern.

acr731

Reaction score
I don’t think that’s going to matter much to someone like Dak. I think he’s going to be the best dad regardless if they stay together or not. But he settled down later so maybe he found the right one and all of that isn’t really much of a concern.
It shouldn't matter to any father but there are tons of deadbeats out there. And in all honesty, I can't necessarily agree that Dak will be a standup guy. At the same time, though, I can't say he won't either. My point is I don't know him personally, and more than likely there isn't anyone on this site who does. All we know about him is how he's portrayed on TV in interviews and the such. You can't judge people by the small bit of them you see on TV.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
It shouldn't matter to any father but there are tons of deadbeats out there. And in all honesty, I can't necessarily agree that Dak will be a standup guy. At the same time, though, I can't say he won't either. My point is I don't know him personally, and more than likely there isn't anyone on this site who does. All we know about him is how he's portrayed on TV in interviews and the such. You can't judge people by the small bit of them you see on TV.
Of course you can’t judge people based off of just TV. But his actions, charity work, how he is with kids and how they seem to react to him can give some insight to how we can expect him to act. I don’t think that’s a stretch. This is a guy who grew up with a single mom she instilled the right things in him. I’m sure of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.