Dak about to be a dad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kwyn

Reaction score
You're still not answering my question: Have you seen last names used as first names?
Nothing new. There are many people whose last names are used as first names as well (ie Matt Ryan, Matt Patricia, Hank Aaron, Marv Albert, etc), but how often do you see anyone carry a last name as a first name?
There’s this guy a lot of people wanted to hire as the Cowboys coach.

Goes by the name of Lincoln.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Dak now has an excuse for extorting, er, asking Jerry for more money via an extension: "I'm just trying to take care of my family."

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Nothing new. There are many people whose last names are used as first names as well (ie Matt Ryan, Matt Patricia, Hank Aaron, Marv Albert, etc), but how often do you see anyone carry a last name as a first name?
as long as it isn't first name last name and last name first name

Mark

Reaction score
Dak now has an excuse for extorting, er, asking Jerry for more money via an extension: "I'm just trying to take care of my family."
DP: "Have you seen the price of diapers and formula, Mr. Jones?"

JJ: "Well, I haven't been in that market until quite recently, son."

DP: "With all due respect sir...and I appreciate everything you've done for me...forty million a year just ain't cuttin' it anymore."

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score

DP: "With all due respect sir...and I appreciate everything you've done for me...forty million a year just ain't cuttin' it anymore."
You all need your head examined. Probably none of you have been a father yet so you have no clue what it means to become a father. Your anger and hatred runs so deep festering in you that you just can't be happy for a man having his first child. You have to find a way to knock him. Why? He had a child. You can be happy for the man. But here you are just green with envy and jealousy....

Just plain shameful

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
You are.embarassing as a human being. You probably have never been a father. He had a child. End of story. He has money already. You would have to work a 1000 years at your minimum wage job to get half what he has already made.....jealousy and envy are not becoming

Mark

Reaction score
You all need your head examined. Probably none of you have been a father yet so you have no clue what it means to become a father. Your anger and hatred runs so deep festering in you that you just can't be happy for a man having his first child. You have to find a way to knock him. Why? He had a child. You can be happy for the man. But here you are just green with envy and jealousy....

Just plain shameful.

With all due respect, you appear to be taking a bit of harmless lightheartedness far too personally.

Dak's personal life is his business, and I wish him well (of course).

RoboQB

Reaction score
Looked her up

Really gorgeous brunette...a change from Dak's usual blondes ...lol

30, sports and Cowboys fan, Florida St grad (like my wife)

The only thing that scares me for him is that he just started dating her a few months ago and she is already pregnant.

Other than that, go be a great Dad, Dak
The true classic "trap" game.
Date a millionaire. Get "preggers" after a few months.
Set for life.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Yet most families figure out how to get the money for diapers making 40k a year or less while he is currently making 40 mil per season. I think he will be fine.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Dak must’ve been with his girlfriend and seen this new girl and called an audible.

“kill, kill”

Status
Not open for further replies.