Twitter: Dak ahead of schedule with Rehab

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Promise of next season already Stephen? I thought those promises, diversions and projecting us to win SB only happen during off season.
Making you think the team is getting better is a 24/7/365 thing.
Every day they are looking into ways to making you think the team is getting better.

Hard work!

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Glad he's able to fully recover with no setbacks. Once that's done he should be looking at his options with the other 31 teams
Wrong, because 31 other teams won't be looking for a new starting QB next season. Only a few teams will fit that bill. Mr. Jones may not find a taker from within that smaller bunch and thus may decide giving Dak a second tag and eventually a long term deal the better option.

ItzKelz

Reaction score
Promise of next season already Stephen? I thought those promises, diversions and projecting us to win SB only happen during off season.
He could have refused to answer the question but of course that would end in conspiracy theories from fans....

Buzzbait

Reaction score
"Cowboys VP Stephen Jones says Dak Prescott is ahead of schedule with his rehab. There was no infection or setbacks after his ankle surgery"

Ahead of schedule? Were they expecting infection and setbacks? I'm glad there was no infection or setbacks, but fractured bones still only heal just so fast Stephen. In fact I can't help wondering if that ankle can actually be back to full strength by next season. I'd hate to see him reinjure that same ankle.

Last edited: