Twitter: Dak ahead of schedule with Rehab

jrumann59

Reaction score
Tyron will get hurt again. Poor guy must have the body durability of an 80 yr old man

Dak and La'el don't have a lengthy injury history, but we'll see. It's always something with this team that it just cannot overcome (coaching, injuries, penalties, etc.)
Tyron should be fine 90% of his issues has been due to the neck and this team not doing surgery sooner. Even if he loses a little flexibility I till thank he is still a top 10 LT. Herniated discs in football players do not heal...

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Obviously you haven't heard or read any of the repeated times Jones has said Prescott is his QB and has also now said the Cowboys definitely aren't drafting a QB.

I heard and read it. But there is a lot of time between now the then.
But most likely, they will not take a QB.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
I heard and read it. But there is a lot of time between now the then.
But most likely, they will not take a QB.

How many more times will Jones have to say it before you give up any idea that the Cowboys will draft a QB, 10, 15, 25 more times between now and draft day.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
How many more times will Jones have to say it before you give up any idea that the Cowboys will draft a QB, 10, 15, 25 more times between now and draft day.

What is your problem ?

You are taking something way out of context as usual jut to rag on me for some reason. No matter what I post.
Get over yourself dude.
If you don't like what I post, then put me on ignore.