Twitter: Dak ahead of schedule with Rehab

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
I thin
Unless he is running by the time they need to tag him, they still should be looking QB in the draft if they have a chance to get one of the top 3.
I think they will sign him..The Jones do listen to the media

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I wish Dak the best. I just watched the Dak interview with Graham Bensinger (don’t know how I missed it when it was released)... phenomenal content. It made me respect Dak even more as a man, and I do hope he does great things in Dallas. The guy deserves what’s coming for him.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Great news regarding Dak.

His 2-3 record is significantly better than the 0-4 record by the other QBs since he went down.
Im giddy,, and honestly hope Dak the best.
Welcome to over payed gimp 1.02

cowboyed

Reaction score
If I were looking at $37 million a year, I'd tell my doctors anything they want to hear to get their vote of confidence.

If you ever have been seriously injured and are recovering and rehabbing you know that isn't exactly going to work. Experienced doctors, particularly in sports medicine are not gullible, nor idiots.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Tyron and La’el also doing well:

And before this season started Tyron said it was the best he’s felt in years.

Words mean nothing.

The team needs to start the search for Tyron’s replacement. Balky backs/necks don’t just resolve themselves as you age or in his case take more physical stress and strain on a football field.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Hopefully, Dak will be able to return fully recovered from his ankle injury next year. He deserves the best this team can offer him. Here's also hoping he sees fit to be more realistic this year in negotiating a new contract. It was disappointing last year to see him demanding so much and failing to settle at the last minute. Perhaps he'd be willing to be a bit more reasonable in his demands in the coming offseason. Let's hope he and the FO will agree to something mutually beneficial to himself and all concerned.

cowboyed

Reaction score
Great news regarding Dak.

His 2-3 record is significantly better than the 0-4 record by the other QBs since he went down.

Yes, maybe one day when the sport diverts to only two opposing quarterbacks in an enlarged MMA ring playing catch and pass football while performing ground and pound certain fans will be exuberant and confident in their assessments of said quarterbacks.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
As tempting as it would be to look at one of the QB prospects coming out I think it would be waste (unless Dak’s prognosis goes south).

I think this team can win with Dak.

The draft resources are better spent on trying to fix the weaknesses on your roster...

This defense cannot succeed with Jaylon Smith period.

You cannot have players like Xavier Woods, Conor Williams, et cetera as starters.

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
These are the idiot comments he should never say.....”ahead of schedule” just say dak feels great and things are going smoothly. It’s such a. Devastating injury he could be fine now and then have a setback. Lower expectations so then he smashes them and we all think wow.

Celtics downplayed everything with Hayward and that’s good because he came back and sucked for 2 years

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It’s not very often you hear someone is behind schedule.

kevinhickey

Reaction score
Unless he is running by the time they need to tag him, they still should be looking QB in the draft if they have a chance to get one of the top 3.
Bingo! Prove that you never loss anything from the injury before any check is given.

Vandyr

Reaction score
As tempting as it would be to look at one of the QB prospects coming out I think it would be waste (unless Dak’s prognosis goes south).

I think this team can win with Dak.

The draft resources are better spent on trying to fix the weaknesses on your roster...

This defense cannot succeed with Jaylon Smith period.

You cannot have players like Xavier Woods, Conor Williams, et cetera as starters.

When? We're 5 years in with Dak and haven't won anything.

conner01

Reaction score
Soooo Parsons, Surtain (or Farley) or Rousseau then.

My money is on one of the CBs.
My dream is get 2nd pick and trade down one or two spots and add a really good pick then get one of your list