Twitter: Dak and Kellen Moore worked together to make adjustments at halftime

Batman1980

Reaction score
4 wins a year just from not having Garrett.

200.gif

At least. What was our best record with Garrett, 13-3? I could see us going 14-3, so 11-2 the rest of the way with our cupcake schedule. 15-2 would be nuts lol.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
200.gif

At least. What was our best record with Garrett, 13-3? I could see us going 14-3, so 11-2 the rest of the way with our cupcake schedule. 15-2 would be nuts lol.

Man, it's hard to say that 13-3 is a wasted opportunity, but I just think of what those offenses could have been if Garrett had a single creative bone in his body.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
All NFL players and coaches admit that by the time you actually get inside, pee, etc, you realistically have about 90 seconds for the head coach to say something and maybe 30 seconds for a position coach before you head back outside. The 12 minute halftime starts when the clock hits zero and ends with teams lined up for kickoff.

So I’m guessing Dak basically said, “The DB is blitzing me with a free run from outside every play. I don’t even have time to throw the slant. You’ve gotta give him someone to cover or give me the RB to block him.”