Twitter: Dak and Kellen Moore worked together to make adjustments at halftime

blueblood70

Reaction score
Great stuff from our QB and OC!

they have like 4mins but ok LOL thats soem quick replanning..

truly its not what i saw ..i mean we were fingertips, inches, and just a step off all first half from making huge plays on both sides and at the half i told the section i was in we would come out and if we just play the way were have all game we would dominate the 2nd half..i saw a great game plan that was off a step all fist half that in the 2nd did what it was planned to do, WIN..

Reactions: BAT

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
According to the MM Haters, it cant be Big Mike, its all Kellen Moore.

But when Kellen was under Garret it was all JG .:lmao2:
It’s disturbing the lack of respect MM gets. I mean I wasn’t a fan of his hiring and I’m not even sure if I’m a fan now but how do you go 3-1 despite him? He’s the head of the snake…it’s also worth noting he could’ve easily let his ego get in his way and fired Moore.

Biag

Reaction score
Its nice to see guys runnig wide open and not having everything contested.

Reactions: BAT

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
It’s disturbing the lack of respect MM gets. I mean I wasn’t a fan of his hiring and I’m not even sure if I’m a fan now but how do you go 3-1 despite him? He’s the head of the snake…it’s also worth noting he could’ve easily let his ego get in his way and fired Moore.

lmao

Never in a million years would Jerry have allowed this.

Hilarious.

shabazz

Reaction score
Isn't that suppose to happen, all the time?

Brady and Belichick have done this literally hundreds of times, but here it’s celebrated as if it’s innovative.......and of course,historic

Tommy

Reaction score
OMG... Is that even allowed?

This is amazing. I suspect the other 31 teams are going to start copying this idea. We better be ready.

blueblood70

Reaction score
all the losses and bad things will be his to own , wins well hes just walking around eating snacks all week, all game etc..lol

Jerrys and McCarthy's team is 3-1, thats that..put that too bed..you win and lose as a TEAM.

fan need to make up more narratives to fit their opinions..

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
all the losses and bad things will be his to own , wins well hes just walking around eating snacks all week, all game etc..lol

Jerrys and McCarthy's team is 3-1, thats that..put that too bed..you win and lose as a TEAM.

fan need to make up more narratives to fit their opinions..

No matter which side you are on, is there any doubt that he's NOT walking around eating snacks all week?

I mean let's be real now.