DFWJC

Reaction score
That is a beautiful lady.

Btw.....
Is America's Cowboy Dak's brother?
Asking for a friend.

Toro9

Reaction score
I thought he was with his rehab therapist. Guess he just had a little fun with her.

DFWJC

Reaction score
I also believe they are undeniably connected. I also think he found his true soulmate in Sarah Jane and she is a powerfully positive influence for him.
So he split up with a long-time girlfriend, started dating Sara who very quickly got pregnant.
Then they announce plans for a marriage.
Soulmate?

Can't tell if you're kidding or not.
Sorry, I miss it sometimes.

I DO wish them the best.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
I'm admittedly not a pet person, but I'd be crazy nervous with those dogs around my baby.
Looks like one is an Alaskan Husky and one Pittbull, so yeah, two breeds that can be temperamental, probably not best for a new baby. Trade them in for some German Shepherds If you like big dogs. My personal favorite breed. :thumbup:

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Looks like Sarah Jane is about ready to bring their little one into the world. It is times like these that always remind me of nervous first-time fathers and comedy skits like I Love Lucy:

:muttley:

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
So he split up with a long-time girlfriend, started dating Sara who very quickly got pregnant.
Then they announce plans for a marriage.
Soulmate?

Can't tell if you're kidding or not.
Sorry, I miss it sometimes.

I DO wish them the best.
I haven't kept score of his dating history, but I can only wish good things for him and his Family.