CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Screenshot-20240104-042810-Instagram.jpg

Screenshot-20240104-042822-Instagram.jpg
nice coat

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
Dak should pass on the whole family thing. He's not married and he's got a huge payday coming...and that child is now entitled to 17% or more of what he makes. Cut your losses, raise your daughter and make sure she is REALLY, REALLY, REALLY the one you want to share your wealth with...

DallasInDC

Reaction score
Hey. It was the mid-1970's. You get home from school and turn on the tv. There were only three tv stations and one did not come in crystal clear. Trust me. Back then, I was happy to get I Love Lucy reruns. :muttley:
I remember those days. If I remember it was 4 stations...NBC, CBS, ABC and PBS. Between the news and soap operas, it gave you lots of reasons to spend most of your time outdoors with friends (something kids now days can't comprehend).

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
If you're a multi-millionaire who can afford a "kept" spouse/significant other, it aint hard to get the ladies.
I mean, look at Flava Flav. :muttley: :facepalm:
Marriage has always been for wealthy or highly productive man. If you're an average guy who wants to lay around the house...don't get married. If you're highly productive, energetic and ambitious - and can afford to throw away a decade of your work when she changes her mind - then get married. Otherwise...you gotta make it make sense...and it doesn't...

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I remember those days. If I remember it was 4 stations...NBC, CBS, ABC and PBS. Between the news and soap operas, it gave you lots of reasons to spend most of your time outdoors with friends (something kids now days can't comprehend).
You were lucky. We got NBC only on the best of days, even with the extra tall outdoor antenna my father had installed. Sucker was so tall, my brother and I would use a pellet gun to keep birds from building a nest.

It was not until I was grown that I found out every television station's signal is amplified to a certain degree. Even so, the NBC affiliate was broadcasting from the exact same city as the other affiliates. It was like they did not pay their FCC bill or something, lol.

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
I don’t think there’s a coincidence he’s having arguably his best year since he found out he was becoming a father.
No wonder...this is poppycock, gyno-centric, emasculated male thinking. The only way he can do better is if he makes some woman's dream come true and gives her a child. There are PLENTY of successful, productive men who did without fathering a child or making someone a wife.

Who knew? All the reps, hard work and sacrifice wasn't enough...he needs to make a sacrifice at the altar of motherhood to REALLY be successful.

Meanwhile...in the real world...Tom told Gisselle to kick rocks when she wanted him to quit early and he won another SB.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Fun Fact: Over 80% of divorces are filed by women ...around the ages of 40-50 when she's ready to cash out. They are waaaay more cutthroat than men in these situations. PTA ...Protect Thy A**...or you will find out that all the romantic/family talk is just subterfuge...
I practice divorce law, that might be true in some circs, but not 80%