Dak and Sarah Jane's Christmas Holiday family pictures

youngjerryjones

Reaction score
Yeah because someone who makes 50 million a year is really hurting to play child support payments lol.
these guys are literally all 60 years old and butt hurt his girl is hot...the guy makes 50MM a year... you think he's dumb enough not to hire a lawyer and have his financials taken care of by a professional? Also, you guys want him to ditch her and the kid to go do what??

The guy on here who said he would leave his wife in a second...bro why did you marry her? :lmao::laugh::flagwave:

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
these guys are literally all 60 years old and butt hurt his girl is hot...the guy makes 50MM a year... you think he's dumb enough not to hire a lawyer and have his financials taken care of by a professional? Also, you guys want him to ditch her and the kid to go do what??

The guy on here who said he would leave his wife in a second...bro why did you marry her? :lmao::laugh::flagwave:
Man they must live miserable lives it shows up everyone a athlete is getting married or having a baby lol.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Looks like one is an Alaskan Husky and one Pittbull, so yeah, two breeds that can be temperamental, probably not best for a new baby. Trade them in for some German Shepherds If you like big dogs. My personal favorite breed. :thumbup:
German Shepherds are high on the most aggressive dog breeds.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
As a member of CowboysZone, you must agree to the following rules:

#1 - You will not publicly question the actions of the staff or how this site is managed.
#2 - You will not post obscene or non-family friendly content.

#4 - You will not include profanity or non-family friendly language in your posts.
#13 - You will not circumvent the language filter.

This will be the only notice for this thread.

Thread re-opened.

Last edited:

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Dak knows how to get the ladies. I see why 90% of the board hates him. Dak has become Tony “Romeo” 2.0. :laugh: :thumbup:
NO offense to Jessica or Candace but them hunniez Dak been rollin wit have been a level or two above Romo's gals. And is it just me or do Dak and Sarah Jane have the same nose? Are they distant cousins or something?

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
German Shepherds are high on the most aggressive dog breeds.
IMO, It matters how you look at it. VERY loyal dogs and people might confuse that with aggressive. My boy will threaten any large dog that walks by our house, and will sniff first, but then growl at any stranger in the house. Ton of videos on Youtube showing them protecting the family and/or kids. But I admit, I am a German Shepherd snob. Proud of my dogs.

offlimits

Reaction score
Screenshot-20240104-042810-Instagram.jpg

Screenshot-20240104-042822-Instagram.jpg
When's he gonna put a ring on it? Isn't this backward but then again I am old-fashioned.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
IMO, It matters how you look at it. VERY loyal dogs and people might confuse that with aggressive. My boy will threaten any large dog that walks by our house, and will sniff first, but then growl at any stranger in the house. Ton of videos on Youtube showing them protecting the family and/or kids. But I admit, I am a German Shepherd snob. Proud of my dogs.
I love all dogs. Truly man’s best friends. A lot of it has to do with the owner and how well they’re trained. But precautions need to be taken with aggressive breeds.

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
I practice divorce law, that might be true in some circs, but not 80%
A simple Google search shows 70% consistently. I won't say any of these are based on vetted empirical data but your anecdotal (yet relevant) experience is not either.

https://www.google.com/search?q=div...CDU1MjlqMGo3qAIAsAIA&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

I don't want to sidetrack the thread, but it's not economical for men to cash out, it almost always is for her. She may not, but many, many do. Most men aren't breaking their vows...but women are cashing out.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Lol. Good for them. I wish them well. I am sure Dak has a prenup and I am sure that kid will be well taken care of. Had to be an ugly uncomfortable elephant in the room when the prenup convo happened. Wait.. are they married.. Not that it even matters to either one of them but. I just wonder how these guys navigate that.